Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, June 29, 2009

Mellow Yellow Mosaic Monday - Today's Flowers

Make Time for Small Reflections
My Macro Monday Mosaic & Today's Flowers
are at Sacred Ruminations today.


Delicate yellow
blossoms on this silver plant
unidentified

as of yet, but if
YOU recognize & can name
it ... I'd be grateful.

Striped Gazanias
multicolored pansies too
always make ME smile ;--)

Click to embiggen for better viewing.
Find others participating in Mellow Yellow Monday and Today's Flowers.
Mary at Mosaic Monday is taking the week off.

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B. B. King

16 comments:

Martha said...

very yellow! i made a yellow collage today too, i hope you don't mind!

Mellow Yellow Monday

VioletSky said...

Very nice composition with the purple in the top corner.

srp said...

I believe the silver leafed with the yellow flowers may be...Dusty Miller, Silver Ragwort Senecio bicolor subsp. cineraria I think we had some in a planter but they never bloomed for me. Very nice.

VALKYRIEN said...

Great arrangement of flowers! And a fun collage!

Wish you a great week!

SouthLakesMom said...

A welcoming garden for sure!

April said...

Very lovely mellow yellow collage! I also like the purple accents. I have a perennial plant growing in my garden that has similar leaves to that of the Dusty Miller mentioned by srp - it's an Artemisia (wormwood).

Carletta said...

I always enjoy seeing your collages but I noticed something today and maybe you've done it before and I just haven't noticed but I love that the first two images are a split of one. I like that. Very nice!

katherine said...

wow..beautiful yellow flowers. happy mym.

Mia N said...

I like your composition.
Thank you for sharing.

lissa said...

I like the yellow flowers, they're so vibrant

Mom Knows Everything said...

You have such beautiful flowers!

Martha said...

So pretty! I didn't have time to play along on those memes this week, but love seeing yours :-)

Euroangel said...

these are all beautiful flowers!!thanks for sharing!

Euroangel said...

following you now..feel free to follow my blogs..thanks!
Euro Travel
Explore Germany
Discover USA
Simply The Best
Euroangel Graffiti

Momisodes said...

You are really creating some amazing collages. I love how the background blends a bit with the photos showcased.
Very nice!

Hope all is well. I just sent you an email.

Heather said...

Another pretty mosaic - such beautiful flowers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails