Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

Make Time for Small Reflections
Camera Critters & Mosaic Monday
are in the next post ...

Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Ruby Tuesday
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Do the things you know, and you shall learn the truth you need to know." Louisa May Alcott

31 comments:

at the cottage said...

How pretty and patriotic. What a lovely blog :)

Deb

Ralph said...

A heart and a flag...love of country is a fine thing as we celebrated a 223 year old birthday. Nice!

Carletta said...

A lovely mailbox painting! Perfect for Ruby Tuesday and to carry on the spirit of the holiday.

Dora said...

Interesting. :)

Ang Paus (Sweet Red Buns)

Happy RT!

Momisodes said...

What festive decorations you have! Hope you had a happy 4th.

Unknown said...

that's a pretty wall decor. patriotic, too.:P

Marites said...

patriotic and colorful decor. nice!

Miranda said...

Very patriotic shot!! Nice, did you paint those yourself?

DrillerAA09 said...

Very nice Ruby Tuesday photo. Have a wonderful RT.

Gattina said...

That's a funny heart, lol !

yyam said...

This is a nice decor piece! :)

MaR said...

Lovely 4th of July decorations.
Happy RT!!

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for all your wise quotations! And thanks for your visit.

Hootin Anni said...

Such beauty. And such a wonderful, crisp, clear photo!!

Martha said...

Happy RT! Very pretty!

My Ruby Tuesday

Sue said...

Great pic! :)

Amanda said...

I love patriotic decorations, these are terrific!That eagle is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Lovely decoration! It is pretty to stay all summer long!

Annie Jeffries said...

this is so sweet. Do you have several of these that you put up with the change of the seasons and holidays.

SouthLakesMom said...

I'm with Annie -- it looks like you've cleverly devised these so you can switch them out! Very nice!

Linnea said...

Now that's a colorful mailbox. I bet the delivery person enjoys stuffing it full of mail!

srp said...

What a great red for this week... a lovely shot indeed. I am embroiled (partly because it is hot) in a construction project that goes in spurts and today it spurted big time. Thanks for stopping by.

EG CameraGirl said...

True patriotism!

Jim said...

S.T, I like your patriotic reflections. I am thinking they don't stay up but rather are replaced by fall things later on, then pumpkins, turkeys, Santa, ...
Keep us posted, Happy RT, thank you,
..

nonizamboni said...

Clearly beautiful--don't the colors blend nicely?
Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Patti said...

Nice patriotic artwork, Storyteller, with plenty of red for RT.

I hope your Fourth was fun. Ours was nice and quiet. ;-)

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Susan Cook said...

Great shot! Perfect for RT & 4th of July!

maryt/theteach said...

That's a beauty, storyteller! Patriotic and RED, white and blue! :) Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Akelamalu said...

What an unusual mailbox, very pretty! :)

Mary said...

I really enjoyed this photo. Very interesting and patriotic.

Hope you're having a great week.
Blessings,
Mary

Liza said...

Those are beautiful decorations! Sorry I'm late. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails