Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, October 2, 2009

Camera Critters - Daisy, the cat next door

Make Time for Small Reflections


Not much more lively
than Ms Kitty, Daisy spends
her days sleeping in



this patio chair
only occasionally
moving to a bench




Here she sits beside
a potted plant sleepily
ready for a nap

Click to embiggen for better viewing ...
for others participating in
Camera Critters and Pet Pride
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"The best mirror is an old friend." George Herbert

24 comments:

Mike Golch said...

AWWW,great photos.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, Daisy has gorgeous colors... What a beautiful cat. I think she knows it!!!!! ha

Hugs,
Betsy

squirrel said...

The second versions of those photos will make nice gift cards. Thanks.

JD and Max said...

Aw, we know that feeling of needing a nap, he he he! Great photos - as ever! We love your camera critters posts. Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

We love Luna said...

Hello Daisy, you are really adorable and such an smart girl.I loved your chair patio, a good spot for a catnap!
Happy Camera Critters
purrs and love
Luna

Rose said...

There is nothing that makes a home seem more like a home than walking in and finding a cat or cats sleeping here or there. I keep looking for a nice basket to sit in the middle of my table for the cats to sleep in...imagine what a pretty centerpiece! (The thing with this...I am pretty serious about doing it.)

Janie said...

Pretty kitty, and great photos of her. She looks sleepy, but I'll bet she's just charging up for nighttime adventures!

eileeninmd said...

A cat can never have too many naps. Cute kittie. Thanks for sharing your critter.

Tumblewords: said...

Laughing. Today I feel just like Miss Daisy looks. Sleepy and looking for a nap. Great shots!

kitten said...

That last pic reminds me of me. LOL! Do you know what cats and me have in common? We both are Narcoleptic!

Gemma Wiseman said...

What a total cutie! What could learn a lot about total relaxation from cats!

LadyFi said...

What a gorgeous - if sleepy - cat!

Tulip said...

what a beautiful nap.

magiceye said...

such cuties!

Manny & Spunky Doodle said...

That looks like a great place to nap!
Visiting from Pet Pride.

Calico Crazy said...

It's such a drizzly day here that I think I will join Daisy in the nap zone today. She's a very pretty girl.

Calico Contemplations

Sylvia K said...

Ahhh so that's what they mean by "cat nap"! What a pretty girl she is, too!

Have a great day and another great nap!

Sylvia

Dianne said...

Daisy is a beautiful girl :)

I love the effect on the last shot, the texture is perfect

SandyCarlson said...

Those are lovely, cuddly images.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Daisy! You sure look plum tuckered out! Sleep tight!

jabblog said...

Daisy has such beautiful colours in her coat.

DeniseinVA said...

Great captures of Daisy. What a pretty cat. Your photos of her are really super.

Squirrel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Squirrel said...

Great shots of your beautiful cat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails