Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, October 19, 2009

Travel Photos from my Sister - British Columbia

Make Time for Small Reflections


More photographs from
my sister in Canada ...
RV traveling


Liard River - British Columbia

Original Mosaic
created by me with photos from my sister
slightly 'tweaked' by me with PSE6



Until embiggened
dif'rences seem minimal ...
Click and you will see!

Accented Edges


Ink Outlines


Palette Knife


Poster Edges

Click to embiggen for better viewing
... and for others participating in
Mosaic Monday
Blue Monday
Midweek Blues
I've shared two more mosaics today
Mellow Yellow Mosaic Monday at Sacred Ruminations and
Mosaic Blue Monday - Ruby Tuesday at Happily Retired Gal
... just because
;-)
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"All through my life, new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." Madame Marie Curie

29 comments:

Quiet Paths said...

I love BC! gorgeous water there; my compliments to your sister.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

British Columbia must be one of the most beautiful places on earth. Loved seeing all the different photographs in mosiac style using the various techniques. Thanks for sharing...

Happy Blue Monday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

LV said...

Your sister lives in one the prettiest places around. Lovely shots and scenes you shared today.

Mary said...

Wow, that looks like a beautiful place to vacation! thanks so much for sharing your lovely images at MM. :)

My name is Riet said...

Beautiful mosaics in different techniques. Just great.
Have a nice day

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your photos and the collages you made from them are really wonderful. I hope you are having a great Blue Monday.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gorgeous photos. I've never been to British Columbia --but after seeing bloggers' photos from there, I want to go sometime.

Hugs,
Betsy

Day4plus said...

Super and different mosaics. I like what you have done. I am just learning collages so I have lots to learn. MB

CC said...

Loved all your pictures. Have a lovely Blue Monday and a wonderful week.

SmilingSally said...

Beautiful blue pictures. Happy Blue Monday.

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh I wish I was there. Great photo's once again.Sharon

Shy said...

Lots of blue pintures in your blue monday post. Thanks to your sister, have a happy blue monday!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Whoa! Smashing photographs... really stunning, and I love the effects you use -- what fun!
Cass

Pamela said...

what we can do with photoshop... things only the professionals did a few years ago!

darn.. that makes me want to buy an RV and travel.
But, who will pay ha.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beautiful photos! My son lives in BC and it truly is a beautiful place. Happy Blue Monday.

Blessings,
Sandi

Brenda Pruitt said...

So pretty! Looks like a scenic puzzle in its perfection.
Brenda

Martha Z said...

An interesting landscape.

James said...

I looked at each one and in my opinion the original slightly tweeked is the best. It's a great looking mosaic.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, all beautiful!

Mona Sweden said...

They're all so cute! Beautiful picture.

gengen said...

wow they are beautiful pictures. Good job! Happy watery Wednesday.

Jim said...

More pretty pictures from the sister, this time in Canada.
Happy Midweek Blues, :-)
..

diane b said...

Lovely scenery.

christina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love the duck and her babies, so nice!

EJ said...

What a lovely sight, family bonded mother duck and ducklings! Hope you can drop by at my page, thank you!

Suburban Girl said...

Your sister is so blessed to be able to take in all this beauty. Nice that she is sharing it with you - and us! I love the center shot. It is so inviting.

Inday said...

All your pictures make me smile. I wish I can make a mosaic like that.

Regina said...

Great scenes and mosaic.

Have nice day.
http://regina-myfavorite.blogspot.com/2009/10/watery-outdoor.html

Dianne said...

the palette knife effect really made the rocks seem so soft and accentuated the lovely light

Related Posts with Thumbnails