Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Almost Wordless Watery Wednesday

Make Time for Small Reflections
Mostly
More photographs from
my sister the Oregon ...
RV traveling

Coastal views in Oregon
near Yaquima Head


Until embiggened
dif'rences seem minimal ...
Click and you will see!


Original - tweaked a bit


Dry Brush


Original - tweaked a bit


Paint Daubs


Original - tweaked a bit


Paint Daubs

Click to embiggen for better viewing
... and for others participating in
Midweek Blues
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love." Goethe

21 comments:

Jim said...

Great water shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Ellie said...

This is really fascinating rock structure! Looks like a giant crater. Very powerful!

Carletta said...

I was thinking crater too and thinking I'd be a little afraid to be taking that gorgeous shot! :)

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Beautiful sight to see, and like your tweaking images also..

Jama said...

wow, what an awesome view!

EJ said...

Very creative!

Come and see some parts of South Korea. Have great day!

eileeninmd said...

Pretty Scenic photos from Oregon. Another place I would like to visit.

diane b said...

Lovely dramatic see photos.

Suburban Girl said...

Those coastal views are beautiful. I like the first shot where you can see the different layers in the rock. Very cool.

gengen said...

Beautiful entries. Happy watery Wednesday.

Vixen said...

I like both the treatments, but I think I have some photos I would like to use the dry brush on and then print them really big to frame on my wall like a painting almost.

Amanda Moore said...

simply stunning the first was definitely impressive one enlarged!

Susan Cook said...

Oregon coast line looks like a beautiful place. Nice photos.

Dianne said...

beautiful coast line
I love the light upon the water

penny said...

Isn't it amazing what the force of water can do to a rock. Your tweaking
makes a beautiful view even more heavenly.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi there, I love photography--but 9/10ths of the time, I like the original --right out of the camera the most. Sometimes, when one 'doctors' pictures, it ruins the look you want to make.

Love your next to the last one (the original)...
Hugs,
Betsy

Calico Crazy said...

Wow, such pretty orginals and lots of beautiful effects. Oregon is one of the states I've never visited, but I would really like to.

Calico Contemplations

Ebie said...

Love the beautiful coastline, breath taking views!

P.S. We are lucky to live in SoCal.

Pat said...

Beautiful shots of the coast.

We are full time rv-ers. We travel around in a 40 foot fifth wheel. My blog is about our travels and other thoughts I have.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Visiting today, have a nice Thursday!

mariposa said...

Great shots. :)


href="http://www.mariposatells.com/2009/10/he-brings-out-child-in-me.html>Mariposa's WW

Related Posts with Thumbnails