Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Today's Flowers - Mellow Yellow Mosaic Monday

Make Time for Small Reflections
Camera Critters & Pet Pride are in the next post
even though there's a small critter here too.



"Problems worthy of attack,
prove their worth by hitting back."
Piet Hein






Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in
Today's Flowers
Mellow Yellow Monday
Mosaic Monday
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"When I was young I observed that nine out of every ten things I did were failures, so I did ten times more work." George Bernard Shaw

28 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

Very beautiful collection of flowers and mosaics! The little pansies are so precious...

Naturegirl said...

Great work in the first in mastering photo shop..looks like a watercolor painting!Well done!!
Wonderful mosaic of your collection today!

Talking Bear said...

I so do love pictures of flowers. Missed ya! The bear

Quilt Works said...

I love the way you put together montages of photos! Very nice! Beautiful photos. Just made so happy looking at them!

I am a follower now, hope to see more of your photos - I like your style :-)

SandyCarlson said...

Your mosaic is utterly gorgeous, my friend. Love the yellow!

Grandy said...

Great shots there lady!! You have an amazing eye...that goes with your great use of the "pen". ;)

Mary said...

Oh, so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely images at Mosaic Monday. :)

Carol said...

Gorgeous flowers! Love the yellows!

Unknown said...

You beautifully captured some of Mother Nature's lovely reflections and creations.
Happy Twirls

Anonymous said...

So pretty - All the flowers, they're so pretty!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Fabulous flowers and enjoyable quotes! Happy Nosaic Monday!

Sara Chapman said...

Such gorgeous flowers. Have a great week.

Ms. Journ said...

One flower there with black in the middle is flower in our garden in Norway. Really cool we have that too.
My MYM Entry

Regina said...

Such pretty blooms and lovely mosaic. Wonderful

Have a nice week.
Regina

Arija said...

What a lovely lot of flowers!

MaR said...

Beautiful collection of lovely flowers!!
Happy MYM!

jabblog said...

Lovely shots as always but it was the little pansy faces that captured my attention - beautiful!

Dimple said...

The mosaics are beautiful. I'm glad I enlarged them, It is hard to tell the difference between them in the small versions. This is a delightful collection of summer flowers.

Dianne said...

I love dainty flowers!
these are lovely

Stephanie V said...

What a pretty collection of yellow flowers. Perfect!

DeniseinVA said...

Fantastic and so many lovely photos. Your collages and 'paint' effects are always lovely. Thanks for sharing them.

Brenda Pruitt said...

Nothing makes me smile more than flowers and animals! Cute there at the top!
Brenda

Carol said...

Your mosaic is so sunny & happy!

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Beautiful flowers. Yellows are so pretty. Yes my Peanut does have a lot in common with Daisy the cat next door. Sleep sleep sleep!!

Iris

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

Dear, the set are very very beautiful and the light on the flowers gives more life to .
congrats and Have a nice week
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2009/10/endless-love-at-flowers-from-today/

ch said...

I love your yellow mosaics! It's such a happen color!

Unknown said...

I simply love pansies!

Unknown said...

Yellow flowers are so cheerful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails