Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Aloha's Growing on Molly ... Gradually

Make Time for Small Reflections


Little dalmatian
follows Molly everywhere ...
As Aloha grows

bigger and stronger
Molly likes her company
more each time they play.


Click to embiggen for better viewing

for others participating in Camera Critters and Pet Pride
I've shared Birds from my Rainy Day Walk
at Sacred Ruminations too.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

1:30pm Sunday Addendum
Here's a link to Aloha's BEACH video from Aloha's dad
added in comments & transferred here. Enjoy you guys!

Aloha's Beach Visit Video

Thought for Today
"Yes'm, old friends is always best, 'less you can catch a new one that's fit to make an old one out of." Sarah Orne Jewett

18 comments:

Adrienne Zwart said...

Aww, I love the photos of them playing.

Sylvia K said...

They're so cute! And do look like they're having fun! Thanks for letting us see the fun!

Enjoy!

Sylvia

Teena in Toronto said...

They are just too cute!

I played too :)

Carletta's Captures said...

I think Aloha is enamored with Molly!
Such cute shots! I bet it's fun to watch them play.

Anonymous said...

Both looking happy playing together :)
Sweet!

eileeninmd said...

Cute photos of Aloha and Molly playing. They are both pretty doggies.

LadyFi said...

Such delightful photos!

Ebie said...

Hi, Ms. V, I have not been following your Pet Pride post, but I just love your dalmatian Aloha. They get along so well and it shows how sweet they are in your photos!

JD and Max said...

Oh, how wonderful, those two were obviously meant to be together. Just like us! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

How cute! I love it that Molly has found a new friend!...Debbie

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great pic's.... I'm glad that Molly has 'allowed' Aloha to be a part of her life.... They are cute together.

Hugs,
Betsy

Calico Crazy said...

They do look like they are becoming the best of friends. Great photos!

Calico Contemplations

Ryan Collier said...

Here's a link to Aloha's video! Enjoy you guys!

Aloha's Video

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Loving all of your blogs as always. The wordpress one, Happily Retired is like taking a photo class from a really good teacher! Thanks again for sharing.

Eve said...

Cute puppy. Good Molly likes her.

Tina said...

ah they look so happy together. what lovely little doggies

Tina from
Mummy Diaries
Game FreakZ
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack

said...

They're so cute together!

Deborah Godin said...

Nothing like a good romp with a pal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails