Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pet Pride & Mosaic Monday - A black lab at play

Make Time for Small Reflections
Camera Critters is in the next post ... Wild Alaskan Bear mosaics


More photographs from
my sister
who 'hit the road'
when she retired.

Once upon a time
they traveled in this 5th wheel

towed with Chevy truck




but they got tired
of the 'hassles' ... trading it

for this Pleasure Way



I don't know how they
manage sharing this small space,
but somehow they do.

This pooch lives with friends
on a lake in Washington
Playful Labrador ;--)

Lake Sammamish, Washington
Originals ... straight out of the cameraPoster EdgesClick to embiggen for better viewing ...
for others participating in
Pet Pride and Mosaic Monday.
Click to see yesterday's Camera Critters
Wild Bears in Alaska mosaics too.

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Humor is mankind's greatest blessing." Mark Twain

23 comments:

LadyFi said...

Not sure I would like to live in such a small space either.

Love the playful lab - just like my dog, who also loves the water!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh I'd love that 2nd RV much more than the huge one... I could live in something that small--if I were traveling. I'd love it!!!!

Typical Lab, isn't it???? They love water and love to 'fetch'...
Hugs,
Betsy

Sylvia K said...

Ah, happy dog! Looks like a lot of fun was had!

Have a great day!

Sylvia

Pamela said...

looks familiar... I grew up not far from there and visited friends on that lake. It is so different now. So many people living around it now.

lv2scpbk said...

Love looking at all the photos. I wish I could travel around like that.

Oskar said...

I used to have a black lab big brother, but he had to cross the Rainbow Bridge. Looking at these pictures made me happy!

I just put up my first Pet Pride post, so stop by & say hello!

Wiggles,

Oskar

Kathy said...

Looks like quite a road trip! Beautiful dog. Have a great week...Kathy

Mary said...

Don't you love to see a dog who is having so much fun! thanks so much for sharing at Mosaic Monday. :)

ellen b said...

Lake Sammamish is close to my home in Washington. When I'm there I walk the Sammamish River Trail. These are great mosaics...

Shirley said...

Well, you know, I just love the dog pics. I've always had labs until my pointer. Great dogs and yep, they sure love the water!!
I'd say I'd like trying the traveling around in an RV. Maybe for a week : ))

Carol said...

Love the pup, he looks like he's having a blast!

Icy BC said...

Beautiful mosaics of the pet, and the RV..Maybe this is what I'm going to do when I retire..

Martha said...

I love that little motor home. It is a dream of Tara's and mine to take off and do that... but that requires some financial planning and saving!

Love the dog photos!

(I've been a bad visitor these past couple weeks, not getting around as much as I like.. please forgive me!)


My Mosaic Monday

DoanLegacy said...

Beautiful photos and the mosaic of the dog is fantastic!

~JarieLyn~ said...

I love your dog mosaic. It's making me smile so big. He's a cute and happy dog and he is really enjoying himself. I'm glad you captured those moments.

Brenda Pruitt said...

What luscious outdoor photos! I also love the duck mom at the top! I don't know how she does it either. Don't think I could take the confinement with anyone!
Brenda

Claudia said...

Great shots of dog lovin their life!

Makes us smile.

If you get a chance I would love for you to stop and say hi.

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

Marsha said...

The black lab looks like he knows how to have fun! We travel with a 5th wheel and I love it...but I would love to see what the inside of that little one looks like!

Wildflowerhouse said...

I love the dog. What a character. Lake Sammamish is one off my favorite places. I lived in Issaquah for 13 years before moving to N. Bend. I love that town. Sharon

Sandee said...

That lab would certainly qualify for Awww...Mondays. What a cutie pie.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Jeanne said...

I don't need a whole lot of space but definitely more space than those RVs allow hehe. That Lab is cute so playful! Have a great week!

Ebie said...

That's a beautiful motor home, I'd like to have one in the future.

That's a cute dog! And great harbor views!

Have a great week!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

ST: What fun to see the Black Lab doing its thing with the water.

Related Posts with Thumbnails