Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Outdoor Watery Wednesday - Midweek Blues

Make Time for Small Reflections

Mostly
More photographs from
my sister in Alaska ...
RV traveling


Original Mosaic
created by me with photos from my sister
slightly 'tweaked' by me with PSE6



Poster Edges


Watercolor


These mosaics look

much the same until you click
to 'embiggen' them







Click images to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in
Midweek Blues
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar." Mary Byrant

21 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful mosaic... I love the different colors of blue in those pictures. Very pretty.
Hugs,
Betsy

Jim said...

Your Alaska scenes are still looking good! You did good with the blue too.
I am doing MidWeek Blues [click link above] this week, no Ruby Tuesday. I quit Wordless Wednesday quite a while ago, it was keeping me way too busy. Then OSI on the other for Sundays.
..

Suburban Girl said...

That shot of the bird in the upper right is pretty cool. He is well camouflaged. Is that a seal peeping out of the water?

gengen said...

Wow they are beautiful shots...happy watery Wednesday.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I like the watercolor effect! It really makes the photos look like they were painted. I like those colorful birds. Your sister takes great photos-- I'd love to traveling around like her...so much beauty to see in the world!

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Cass @ That Old House said...

I love how you play with the photographs; my favorite is that adorable chubby robin ... he's just too sweet.
Cass

Linnea said...

More great mosaics. I like the "poster edges" the best. Fabulous shots and colors...

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Those are amazing photos. Everyone who has gone to Alaska says it's great. I can see why.

penny said...

A beautiful collage of amazing seaside photos.

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a wonderful set of collages. Thank you for putting them together for us. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Tammie Lee said...

it looks like you are having a wonderful time breathing life into your sisters images!

Diann @ The thrifty Groove said...

I enjoyed all your photos! Some really pretty shots.

Ms. Bake-it said...

Great mosaics! I especially love the birds!

Thankyou for sharing them with us!

~ Tracy

Diane AZ said...

Beautiful mosaic! I love the watercolor effect, the colors and the birds.

Pam said...

Those are lovely mosaics. I love the bird shots though. I can never get close ups like that.

annies home said...

great pictures love the one of the ducks

Anonymous said...

Another lovely job with the poster edges it is a treat to see your work every time I come by!

Ebie said...

Your mosaic is really gorgeous, the way you played with PS6. The birds are just lovely and happy!

RA said...

Wow, wonderful mosaics! I love the dominant blue. Have a great week :)

Carletta said...

More gorgeous images from up north! :)
I so envy your sister and her travels. These are lovely shots.

BTW: the software I used for my watery boat shot was PSP.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your sister takes beautiful pictures and you fix them up so beautifully. And can I send you mine? (heck, you only have three or four blogs and only one sister whose pictures you're working on, plus your own). Kidding of course, but I quite envy your sister having someone in the family to edit her photos. I have trouble finding time and energy sometimes to both do stuff AND take the pictures and blog.

Besides talent you must be gifted with boundless energy! Thanks for sharing on each of your beautiful locations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails