Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween from Ms Kitty and Me

Make Time for Small Reflections
Color Carnival
is in the next post
Photobucket

A 'spooky' reprise
of last week's mosaic here
at Small Reflections



Glowing Edges above and
Solarize below


Click to embiggen for better viewing
and others participating in
Camera Critters
and Pet Pride

pats email 6

Wishing you a most
Happy Halloween today ...
enjoy each moment ;--)


Photobucket

pats email 1

Watch out for witches,
ghosts and goblins ... ghoulies too!
If you've not been BOO'd

pats email 2

click the link below
for Halloween Fun and see
what it's all about!

pats email 3

If you haven't seen

these witches before you might
want to click below

pats email 4

if you have the time ...
see the 'emailed Halloween
card
' including them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please be safe tonight
if you 'trick or treating' go ...
Happy Halloween!


pats email 5

Photobucket
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
If you're on Daylight Savings Time
remember to change your clocks
to 'Fall back' Saturday night.

Thought for Today
'Tis now the very witching time of night,
When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out
Contagion to this world.
~William Shakespeare

18 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Halloween to you TOO. Have a wonderful day. It's pouring rain here this morning and the yard is covered with leaves --even after using the leaf blower yesterday. Oh Well!!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy
P.S. Love that 'full moon' one!!!!!!

MCJART Fine Art Artist said...

Love Halloween!

Love black kitties!

Love your blog!

Thank you for great visuals,

~MCJ ~

Mariposa said...

Enjoy the Halloon(g)wee(ke)n(d)!

Love the post.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

HRG: What a neat look at your black cat for halloween.

eileeninmd said...

Happy Halloween, great post and photos. Cool black cat.

Snap said...

Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Kitty! Ya know, you had better stay inside on Halloween since you're a black cat, someone might wanna hurt you! Some people are very very mean!

Have a great weekend & I love all the Halloween decorations - Looks great

George said...

Happy Halloween to both you and Ms. Kitty! Thanks for the cute post.

Unknown said...

Well hello there, my friend and thx for coming over :) So nice to see you again. I am here, I am alive and your post is wonderful. You've outdone yourself! *lovies & blessings*

Cezar and Léia said...

ohmigod you are an artist, so creative post, it's outstanding and spook! LOL
Happy Halloween, a wonderful Sunday and Happy Camera Critters
purrs and love
Luna - We love Luna

Adrienne Zwart said...

Interesting and spooky photo-editing. Happy Halloween!

Carletta said...

Love the editing - perfect for today!
I almost posted a negative shot of Heidi.
These are really cool!
Hope you're having a great evening. Trick or Treat time is over here so I'm winding up my evening.

Janie said...

Happy Halloween to you! I love your animations. The special effects in your mosaics make Miss Kitty look scary!

Willa: CC#7 said...

Happy Halloween!

PERBS said...

Hope you had a fun Halloween! I see on your side links that you like giraffes. Have you been to the giraffe blog? His name is Ralph G. Neckmann and is listed on my bench blog side link. He writes the best giraffe stories along with artwork.

NicciN said...

Happy Halloween! I love the glowing edges effect. It is really interesting.

Calico Crazy said...

Cute kitty collages, Ms. Kitty gets quite spooky looking in them.

Calico Contemplations

Dianne said...

Oh Miss Kitty!! I was skeered so I went and got my safety shoe

love, Siren

Related Posts with Thumbnails