Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wondering Where our Wet Weather Went ...

Make Time for Small Reflections
ALMOST

Monday's weather cast
promised rain on Tuesday and
We'nesday but thus far


it remains as dry
as it's been most of the year ...
Skies are clear & blue.


I'll be watering
to keep my flowers alive
after all it seems.


Click for others participating in Wordless Wednesday
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today

"We never know the worth of water till the well is dry."
Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

9 comments:

Martha said...

Same here! It was suppose to rain all week - not a drop yet and it's so cold for this time of year!

Have a great day! :-)

kayerj said...

I live in a dry state too. Luckily after a bit of a warming trend it turned cold and snowy again. The snowpack looks good, I think we'll be OK for the summer.

Here’s my WW hope you can stop by!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

And I'm wondering where our lovely Spring weather went? We had snow flurries yesterday and freeze warnings for last night and tonight. My lilacs bushes and are are NOT happy.

Mom Knows Everything said...

It's been raining here forever, but at least it's taking the snow away from my lawn.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I want your weather! Come on over and link up! Check out the post above to check out all the amazing giveaways all over blogland right now! If you have one feel free to add in!

Ivanhoe said...

It must have arrived here instead :o) It was snowing AGAIN last two days. The weekend should be in 50s - now that's a heat wave ;o)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Sheesh! BLUE!

Hootin Anni said...

...oh, here too. No rain in sight! And we're nearly 5" behind 'normal' with the accumulation, and that is not good. All I do is water everything and hope for some much needed moisture.

kitten said...

Just love your thought for today!
I wish our rain would back off for a bit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails