Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Camera Critters #61 - Lazy Ms. Kitty

Make Time for Small Reflections
Shadow Shot Sunday is at Sacred Ruminations
This is my 61stMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here.
Lazy kitty looks
black until she's in the sun ...
when brown tints suggest

she might have high-class
pedigree 'genetic' traits
Burmese origins?
Click to embiggen for better viewing
and Camera Critters at Misty Dawn's this week.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia." Joseph Wood Krutch

14 comments:

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

OOOOh so happy in the sun :)

Gattina said...

Cats are nice but difficult models, lol ! I know it I have 5 !

2sweetnsaxy said...

Nice shots of the cat but I'm wondering...is it black or brown? How cool! :-)

Unknown said...

Sorry I'm so far behind. :(

She reminds me of one of those bears - the Sun Bear is it, that has the red on it.

Unknown said...

Nice shots ..

I like the way her fur turn from back to brown in the sun ... very pretty..

And that cute pink tongue :-)

Tracy said...

Sooo sweet! Our cat Charlie was doing the same this this week--lazing! :o) Thanks for visiting me--very glad to meet you and all your positive blogs. Happy Days ((HUGS))

Maude Lynn said...

Pretty! I'd kill for those highlights!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

ST: Unusual colors, looks like a two tone coat.

Anonymous said...

Well, Hello there, Ms Kitty! I love her eyes - She's very pretty! The name reminds of Ms Kitty on Gunsmoke - remember that show on TV w/ Marshall Matt Dillon in Dodge City? hehehe

Misty DawnS said...

That is SO neat how the sun gives her a whole different look!

Unknown said...

Cats are just so laid back.
Dogs always seem to want something from you in comparison :D
Lovely shots!

Sue said...

Wow, that is cool how the fur looks brown in the sun. Very neat. :)

Lilli & Nevada said...

Sorry it has taken so long to get over here for this meme, but my babies are certainly keeping me busy and off the puter.
Anyway Ms Kitty is absolutely gorgeous and i love the changing of her colors, thanks for the stop over

Ria said...

oooh...nice kitty! its been way too long since ive last had a cat!

my camera critters shot is here this week, http://theaccidentalteacher.com/2009/04/the-hungry-caterpillar/

but im on blogger :-) hope you drop by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails