Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thirteen Roses from my Garden

Make Time for Small Reflections
13 Spring Roses from my garden
Click to embiggen to see better and for others participating
in
Thursday Thirteen and Today's Flowers.
See also Purple flowers at Sacred Ruminations
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck." Emma Goldman

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Your roses are magnificent! I told someone the other day that my two favorite colors for roses are yellow and coral. Yours are lovely!

Kristen said...

Oh, your roses are beautiful! It will be a while before mine have recovered from the winter and start to bloom. I am jealous of your bounty.

Janet said...

my gosh! What beautiful roses you have!

Unknown said...

They are truly gorgeous. My fav flower is a blue rose. Thanks for sharing your garden with us all.
Happy T13!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

soso lovely I grow roses but have never grown orange ones

Auntie Q said...

SO pretty! Love the orange one in the center.

Tumblewords: said...

What glorious shades of rose - these are so beautiful and inspiring!

Betty said...

Wow, you have these in your garden?! How beautiful! I'm envious because the weather's too hot for roses where I am, though they grow a lot of them in the highlands where it's colder.

Grace @ Sandier Pastures said...

You have a very lovely rose garden!!

Kimmie said...

Now that is a unique TT! :)
My T13

Tink said...

Very beautiful! I love roses.
I have a random TT this time. :)

Hootin Anni said...

Absolutely stunning Ms. "V"....I do love roses. Yours are super.

colleen said...

I want to scratch and sniff!

Journeywoman said...

How beautiful!

Ivanhoe said...

How pretty! I can smell them all the way here :o)

DeniseinVA said...

Your roses are magnificent. Thank you very much for sharing these wonderful photos with Today's Flowers. I hope you'll come back next time. Have a great weekend.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Gorgeous roses Virginia....just love them. Hope you are well.... ~Joy

Daisy said...

Those roses are absolutely gorgeous. Makes me wish I had a garden to grow some roses. Happy Thursday!

Thursday 13 - edition 5
Laundry love...and hate

PMKU said...

That's your view? How awesome. I'm really trying not to be jealous. lol
Happy TT and thanks for stopping by this week.

Heather said...

Beautiful roses - I especially love that orange one in the center. Too early for them here...

http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You have roses already? Wow. Around here, we have tulips and ... rain.

Anonymous said...

Wow, are those real pics from your garden or examples? Roses don't bloom up here until July.

The Bumbles said...

I like the perspective of the bottom right. I wish I could say I'm as honorable as Ms. Goldman, but I'd rather have roses on the table AND diamonds around my neck. Sue me ;0)

Clara said...

How beautiful. One of the blessings of living in Southern CA. We won't have roses here for another month.

Jo, a retired teacher said...

Oh, your pictures made me miss my former house. I had 18 rose bushes and 17 different varieties. My gosh it smelled wonderful. I hope the young couple who bought the house are still enjoying them.

The Gal Herself said...

Your garden is beautiful! You must have a green thumb, and a lot of patience.

Related Posts with Thumbnails