Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ruby Tuesday - My World

Make Time for Small Reflections


Ruby Reds from downtown Huntington Beach, CA
'Surf City' ... USA

Pier Transportation (above)
Restaurants & Business Signs (below)



Click images to embiggen for better viewing

Click for others participating in My World and Ruby Tuesday.
That's My World for this Tuesday.
Thanks to the My World Team:
Klaus | Sandy | Ivar | Wren | Fishing Guy | Louise

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again." Og Mandino

25 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

It must be a fun and interesting day at the beach seeing so much cheerful colours!

DrillerAA said...

Great shots for a Ruby Tuesday! Very well done.

Martha Z said...

You found some great "ruby" shots and I like your thought for the day as well.

dot said...

Cute post for Ruby Tuesday. The first photo is perfect for the theme.

Sylvia K said...

Great shots! Made me hungry! Nothing like a Ruby Red World!

Carletta said...

The Ruby's Diner sign on the bike cart is perfect!
Great post.

My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

Marites said...

i find the pier transportations interesting because they reminded me that I can have a little rest should i get tired walking around the pier area:)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

ST: Neat signs at the beach next to the Pacific.
Please be sure to add where you are from. I corrected it this time. FG/ MW Team

Melli said...

Well, they are ALL great shots - certainly rubies of mention! But the absolute PERFECT one has to be the Ruby's bike up top!!! What a GREAT find!!!

Jew Wishes said...

What great photos, and excellent captures of the signs...each so colorful, beckoning us...

Kahshe Cottager said...

You certainly found lots of Ruby Red to share today! The sign on the bike was a perfect one!

Patti said...

That Ruby's Diner sign on the bike is just made for a Ruby Tuesday post. Lucky find!

I've never seen an IHOP with a Southwestern style building.

Looks like a fun place...and warm, too. ;-)

NicciN said...

This makes me want to go to the beach!

Mary said...

Your photos are beautiful. One day maybe I can visit your corner of the world.

Hope all is well with you.
Blessings,
Mary

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

These are great photos for Ruby Tuesday! I would love to visit there! Thank you for sharing! Like your thought of the day too! Lu

Karen said...

This is a great theme--it makes me feel like going out and looking for red...

Raven said...

Great Ruby Tuesday series. Love your flower collage down below too.

Gayle said...

I like the statue waiter...it has lots of character. I want a ride around the beach! :)

Clara said...

Love your pictures! You live in such a cool place. I liked the beach transportation. Looks like a fun way to get around.

Laura said...

Great Ruby Tuesday post!

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Gorgeous collection of Ruby Tuesdays.
Makes me want to go on holiday. Happy Easter and Ruby Tuesday! :)

Joyce said...

Thanks for the great reminder to show love and kindness while we may. <3

lucy said...

love the red!!!

Barb said...

Great reds at the beach. Makes me feel cheerful just looking at them!

kitten said...

Great pictures and thought for today!
I love coming over here. It's always filled with so much sunshine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails