Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Thursday, April 9, 2009

T-13 Spring Roses from Southern California

Make Time for Small Reflections
13 Spring Rose Photos
from Southern California

Click to embiggen to see better and for others participating in Thursday Thirteen.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden." Ruth Stout

15 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you so much! I'm still waiting for some blooms here :-)

Vixen said...

Yours are so lovely. I have to figure out how to get more than one bloom at a time on each plant.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Roses...my favorite. Gorgeous Virginia. Are you okay? I haven't heard from you for a long time. Just thinking about you. Hope all is well. I know you must be busy. Take care and Happy Easter to you sweetie.... Love, Joy

janetfaye said...

The Roses are beautiful!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Beautiful captures! Such pretty flowers to see on this wet and yucky day in April.

sobeit said...

So beautiful!!!


sobeit
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

Clara said...

Such beautiful roses! I love them all but I think my favorites are the two color roses.

Kay said...

I love roses and your photos are absolutely beautiful.

kitten said...

You always take the beat pictures! You sure do have a great talent there!

i beati said...

just enthralling those roses.Sandy

Ivanhoe said...

Hi Virginia:
I just wanted to say Happy Easter & let you know that I had to move. You can find me at: http://ohiowithlove.blogspot.com/

Joyce said...

Those white roses are enchanting. I can just imagine the nose-tickling scents! Beautiful, Virginia!

Hootin Anni said...

Beau-u-u-u-u-tiful!!!!

Came by to leave wishes that you have a happy, peaceful, blessed Easter holiday.

Joyce said...

Hello, again, Virginia. I have an award for you: http://joyce.taron.net/the-sisterhood-award/

Pamela said...

hmmmm.... we're just seeing growth on our winter survivors

Related Posts with Thumbnails