Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shadow Shot #15 - Camera Critters #60

Make Time for Small Reflections
Click for Today's Flowers & Photo Hunt
This is my fifteenth …
and my 60thMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here.
Meet Chancellor or 'Chance' for short
visiting Molly in our front yard
Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Shadow Shots at Hey Harriet
and Camera Critters at Misty Dawn's this week.
See also Shadow Shot #16 at Sacred Ruminations today.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them." Phil Pastoret

13 comments:

Jeri ~ said...

My shadow shot this week is of my kitty and I almost put the two together. You have created a very cool collage of shadows, well done!

Unknown said...

Cool shadow shots !!!

Dianne said...

chance is a scruffy sweetie :)

RW said...

Chance and Molly are having a great time! Great shots!! :D

Quiet Paths said...

har! Our cats are like that with deli turkey slices: they know if there is any left in the fridge.

Hey Harriet said...

I just realised that you have shadow shots on this blog also. Wow! You have been busy! These are wonderful also. I always love happy dog pics :)

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, excellent photos of all the shadows...those shadows, I might add, are crisp and oh so clear. Great job.

EG CameraGirl said...

Great dog shadows...also perfect for Camera Critters.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

ST: Nice capture of the Chance meeting in collage.

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you for introducing us to Chance, he is an adorable little dog and so is his friend Molly.

Ari_1965 said...

Charming.

That is the chicken said...

ooh! what neat doggy shadows! They look like wild beasts in the shadows...friendly gdogs in reality. Fun!

Eve said...

I love the detail you have captured in your shadows. Great shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails