Scroll down for
Camera Critters and Unconscious Mutterings
2. My sister and I attended another Ritz camera class Saturday ... enjoyed a tasty lunch at the Olive Garden ... then took a photo walk at the beach. She purchased the Nikon 18-2oomm lens and wanted to compare her results with photos taken with my Tamron 28-300 lens. Below are a few 'surfer' shots I captured from the pier.
3. Time Warner Cable installed my new Sony LCD flat screen HDTV on Friday afternoon and it's very 'kewl' ... not only is the picture amazingly better than on my 20+ year old television but the sound is much improved as well.
4. I neglected to remember to put my birthday countdown in my sidebar this month, but tomorrow is my 64th birthday so I hope you'll drop by and help me celebrate! You can see my 63rd birthday celebration here and here.
5. If you missed the Birth of a Masai giraffe video clip, let me encourage you to check it out as time permits. It's quite amazing ;--)
I snapped these photos
while walking on a pier with
my sister this week
and used Photoshop
Elements to create the
collage just below.
Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Camera Critters this week.
What comes to YOUR mind?
If you'd like to play here, copy and paste the clues in comments along with your responses ... or post on your blog and let me know so I can visit ;--)
I say ... and you think ... ?
- Carpet :: Magic
- William :: Macy
- Oh! :: my gosh ...
- Board game :: Scrabble
- Sunlight :: helps my garden grow
- Delay :: put off for a while
- Winner :: Lottery - Golden Globe - Oscar
- Concubine :: 'The Russian Concubine' by Kate Furnivall
- Comatose :: unconscious & unable to wake up
- Satisfy :: fulfill or gratify
- Carpet ::
- William ::
- Oh! ::
- Board game ::
- Sunlight ::
- Delay ::
- Winner ::
- Concubine ::
- Comatose ::
- Satisfy ::
"Seagulls... slim yachts of the element." Robinson Jeffers