Scroll down for Five Favs & and Today's Flowers.
Click for ...
HaikuSkyWatchFriday @ HappilyRetiredGal
HaikuFriday#116 & SkyWatch#30 will be at
Sacred Ruminations later ... but there's
a 'kewl' video showing the birth of
a Masai Giraffe there now.
I'm looking forward
to this afternoon when the
Cable Guy will set
up my new Sony
LCD flat screen TV
& rewire the
connection. I hope
everything unfolds as planned ...
If you missed the first
two 'installments' of
my frustrations earlier
this week click to read
Monday & Tuesday
where I shared the unfolding
saga ... bit by bit.
in Haiku Friday this week.
Click for others participating in Today's Flowers
1. The rains of the past couple of weeks in Southern California blessed my garden with Spring bulbs bursting in bloom earlier than usual. The 1st purple Iris bud I mentioned last week opened along with a few more pictured below:
I've forgotten the names of the flowers in the 2nd collage above and would appreciate knowing if anyone recognizes them.
2. Molly's still clean & sweet smelling from last week's unexpected visit to the groomer ;--)
3. Drgngirl at Creative Self Belief gave me a Warm'N'Fuzzy award. I shared it yesterday with all my bloggy friends & visitors who leave me comments in my Witty Wednesday post.
4. Watching the birth of a Masai Giraffe in a video discovered at Ms Cellania was so fascinating that I decided to share it too.
5. I've enjoyed wonderful connections with family & friends throughout the week and am excited about some upcoming activities including (but not limited to) tomorrow's camera class, my birthday next week, reconnecting with a good friend who's moving back to my neighborhood soon, and getting my new Sony set up today.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Thought for Today
"Assumptions are the termites of relationships." Henry Winkler