because somehow last Sunday I didn't
get around to participating.
How about you?
What comes to YOUR mind?
If you'd like to play (either and/or both) here, copy and paste the clues in comments along with your responses ... or post on your blog and let me know so I can visit ;--)
#308 - I say ... and you think ... ?
- Carpet :: magical
- Bottoms :: tops
- Music :: fills the air
- Nails :: fingers & toes
- Watch it! :: every Christmas - The Miracle on 34th Street
- Your life :: matters
- Candies :: Sees and Godiva for chocolates
- Chafing :: dish for potlucks & buffets
- Svelte :: how I look at 'goal' weight ;--)
- Ding :: Dong, Ding, Dong ... Christmas bells are ringing
- Carpet ::
- Bottoms ::
- Music ::
- Nails ::
- Watch it! ::
- Your life ::
- Candies ::
- Chafing ::
- Svelte ::
- Ding ::
- Travel :: s With Charlie by John Steinbeck
- Expensive :: penny wise, pound foolish as in ..."If you think 'education' is expensive, consider the price of 'ignorance'..."
- Backspace :: a 'pricey' store for women in the Bay Area
- Traffic noise :: leads to freeway noise abatement programs
- Now see here :: LOOK!
- Vegetables :: steamed (my favorite)
- Chat :: conversation
- Your calling :: mission or purpose
- Weekly :: blogging activities like Haiku Friday & Sky Watch
- Oh! :: Dear, what can the matter be ... (childhood lyric set to music)
Your turn: I say ... and you think ... ?
- Travel ::
- Expensive ::
- Backspace ::
- Traffic noise ::
- Now see here ::
- Vegetables ::
- Chat ::
- Your calling ::
- Weekly ::
- Oh! ::
finding comments when I log on does
'Make My Day' ... I know activities
of the season take our time, so these
comments left the last few weeks deserve
special recognition! It's reserved
for YOU who have commented in the
last three weeks. Feel free
to enjoy and pass the gift along
to those who create in you 'a song'