Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, December 8, 2008

Snowglobe Fun and NORAD Tracks Santa

Make Time for Small Reflections
Scroll down for NORAD tracks Santa Around the World!
Check out the Twelve Days of Christmas above
and click to listen to a unique version.


Rerun "Snow Fun" and Inspiration All in One
From December 28th, 2007 - Revised & Republished Today
(Click above for the original)


In my wanderings around the Blogosphere at the beginning of December of 2007, I happened upon this at Melissa's ... and was very glad she found it several years ago, bookmarked it, and shared it again this year. I shared it at Sacred Ruminations back then, but think this might be worth posting again here for whoever might not have seen it.
Click on the Snowglobe 2004 graphic
and follow the directions.

Warning: It's still addictive, but it will make you laugh!

Earlier today (back on 12-28-08), I shared a couple of personal memories on my other blog along with the inspirational video that triggered them. If you haven't visited there and have a bit of time, you might find these links worth checking out. (If you didn't know me back then, and you enjoy my personal memories & reflective anecdotes ... these are definitely for you.)

About NORAD

Click for Kids' Countdown
(including lots of games when you click various places)
and information about
About Santa.

According to the official NORAD site:
"Santa Cams are ultra-cool, high-tech, high-speed digital cameras pre-positioned at many locations around the world only on Christmas Eve. The cameras capture images and videos of Santa and his reindeer as they make their journey around the world. Come back to this page on December 24 to see Santa fly!" Videos
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Morning Musings & a Me Me ME ... meme
are at Happily Retired Gal today
& a Slice of Life Piece
Memories of Dad
is yesterday's post there.

Thought for Today
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
e e cummings

9 comments:

Momisodes said...

What a cool clip! I'll have to share this with my daughter :) she is fascinated with Santa this year.

Ivanhoe said...

The snowglobe was too much fun ;o) I shook it hard, too...

Sandee said...

I so love tracking Santa each year. Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Clara said...

I love your 12 days of Christmas!

I have awarded you the Lemonade Award. Please visit here for details.

Karen said...

I'm remembering the globle--and how much fun it is! (I'm trying to get to it, but all I'm getting are blog entries and no graphics.)

Right now, my little guy is totally into his chocolate advent calendar--it has been surprisingly easy, getting him up for school in the mornings. Like his mom, he can't wait for his chocolate fix!

Ah, Christmas...

Joyce said...

What a lot of 'goodies' you have tucked into this post. I loved the animations for the 12 days of Christmas, and the NORAD video. So cute!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the tracking on Santa and the snow globe. I showed my daughter these this morning and she just giggled in delight. That was fun!

TOMAS said...

Thanks for the Small Reflections. They were my greatest discovery. I love your blog - I bathe in beauty peace and love that radiate from your verses.
Wow ... thank you!

Sandee said...

I saw it in your reader so I played along. Big hug. :)

You Are a Norwegian Forest Cat

You are both athletic and adventurous.

You dream of climbing the highest mountain and surfing the biggest waves.

While you are active and spirited, you are also sweet and cuddly.

You're very family oriented, and you love to be around people.

Related Posts with Thumbnails