I'm smiling this morning because a good friend plans to walk the annual Mother's Day Weekend Craft Fair in Sunset Beach today for two reasons:
1. she's always wanted to go but somehow it never works out to get there
2. she knows it's something I've done with my sister (who's currently traveling in Ohio with her husband and therefore unavailable this year) for decades
I'm leaving to pick her up as soon as I get this posted and I'm sure we'll have a delightful time!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Today's Topic is What Do You Notice?
1. What is the first thing you notice about a person (that you are attracted to) when you meet them? Personality & attitudes ... are they friendly & outgoing, reserved & shy, funny, serious, etc.
2. What has been your worst illness or injury? I live with Epstein-Barr ... have for more than a decade.
3. Have you ever had a secret crush and then told the person? If yes, how did it go? No ... I'm rather forthright so if I like someone I say so ;--)
4. What was the last drink that you ordered at a pub or a bar? a glass of White Zinfandel while waiting to be seated to dine
5. What car have you owned that was your favorite? a brand new 1968 yellow Volkswagen Beetle
6. What is your favorite holiday? my birthday ... celebrated my 63rd most recently in February and shared with blogging friends here.
7. Have you ever had sex with someone that in retrospect was (and stayed) a stranger? Nope
8. Who is your favorite female singer? Barbra Streisand
9. How often do you read the newspaper? Once upon a time I read it daily ... for decades, but haven't read one for at least 12 years and certainly don't miss it!
"He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,
And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere."
Ralph Waldo Emerson