it's the post below this one!
10 Favorite Time Wasters
1. Reading - right now it's A THOUSAND SPLENDID SUNS by Khalid Hosseini
2. Writing - in my journal each morning to clear my head and gain focus for the day
3. Gardening - I'm hoping the gopher doesn't devastate my plants from underground tunnels below the surface
4. Walking (with and without Molly) - preferably along the ocean
5. Watching TENNIS (especially during major championships) - The French Open started last Sunday and coverage on 'the Tennis Channel' seems to be 'FREE' ... so I've got my DVR set to RECORD play while I'm at my Photoshop Elements class this morning.
6. Meeting up with friends and visiting together - often over breakfast or lunch
7. Learning new things - like I'm doing with my Photoshop Elements class (see Photo Fun for an example)
8. BLOGGING and making new friends - in the virtual and the REAL world too!
9. Reconnecting with old friends - yesterday I got a phone call from a High School friend I'd not talked to in DECADES and we had a fun conversation for over an hour. She lives on the other side of the nation in North Carolina and used Skype to call me from her computer after doing a 'search' on the Internet.
10. I'm not sure it's 'favorite' because it's last on today's list, but clearing out clutter and simplifying my life HAVE become priorities ... and I devote at least an hour each day to that task.
"The real problem of leisure time is how to keep others from using yours." Arthur Lacey