Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ms Kitty's Favorite Hang-Out

Make Time for Small Reflections


Straight out of the camera ...


Accented Edges



Posterize


Solarize


and my favorite ...
Poster Edges

Click any mosaic to embiggen for better viewing ...
for others participating in Pet Pride and Mosaic Monday
Here's an update on Molly shared in yesterday's
Camera Critters.

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"It's not enough to be busy ... the question is: What are we busy about?" Henry David Thoreau

28 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

Miss Kitty is a very lucky kitty to hang out at your house! Very cute photos and I always love your mosaics...I think I have said that before, and I will say it again, I am sure!

i beati said...

Whata gorgeous place Miss Kitty I can barely see you in this mysterious place hahah

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

ST: My your cat looks pure black, quite beautiful.

Dianne said...

Ms Kitty has a wonderful place to hang out, and she looks very content

I love the blue chairs and everything else is so green

Sylvia K said...

Love your collages! The colors are great and Ms Kitty looks terrific and very content! I agree with Dianne, love the blue chairs!

Have a great day!

Sylvia

JD and Max said...

Oh, Miss Kitty! Your pretty black face and beautiful backdrop make for wonderful collages. We like, we LIKE!! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Deborah Godin said...

Wonderful kalkeidescope of images. Miss Kitty has a great spot.

Janie said...

I like the poster edges, too. Ms. Kitty has a great garden to hang out in. Lovely collage.

GalleryJuana said...

Ms. kitty is beautiful. The blues and greens that surround her really suit her.

Edith said...

how cute is your kitty, I love your collage, so beautiful, thanks for the visit..

~JarieLyn~ said...

I think what makes this so great for me is the contrast of the black cat against the bright of the green. It's wonderful. I also really like the blue chair in the bottom center photo. My favorite mosaic is probably straight from the camera.

Have a wonderful week.

Michele said...

I adore the pure black cats and have always wanted to get one but have never been able to find one... you have a beautiful one... and I love your mosaics... they are outstanding!!!!

Hugz♥

Luna said...

wow the last one is really fabulous but all collages are wonderful!
Cute kitty!
Happy pet Pride!
purrs and love
Luns

Mary said...

Aw, Ms. Kitty is so cute! What a terrific collection of mosaics -- thanks so much for sharing them at Mosaic Monday. :)

Jeanne said...

Love your kitty and you found such creative ways to do your mosaics. I've moved! Stop in sometime. ~Jeanne

Ebie said...

I love the different variations of your mosaic especially the edges. Ms Kitty is a beauty.

Ebie's Mosaic

Martha said...

Lovely mosaics. Miss Kitty reminds me so much of my first cat Ebony. I got to visit Emmie and Cassie yesterday, they are with their new family, but we are pet sitting this week! I miss them so much, but they seem content!


My Mosaic Monday

{oc cottage} said...

Adorable!!

m ^..^

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Looks just like my black kitty, Boo. Great Mosaic - looks like a nice place to hang out.

My name is Riet said...

LOvely mosaic. I love little animals in a mosaic. LOve miss Kitty. have a nice day

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Your kitty is so pretty! I love the mosaic you made with her pictures...she's just having a fun time playing peek a boo in the garden isn't she!?

Unknown said...

What a wonderful cat, and your mosaics are lovely. The aqua against the black cat is wonderful.

Karen

RA said...

I can see why this is Ms Kitty's favorite hangout. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

your kitty collage is so cute! i love it

you asked what filter is used on my flower photo - i didn't, all i did was brighten the flower color & added a soft focus so that one's attention is pulled to the flower, but other than that, nothing. a few others said it looks like a painting, but i didn't do a painting effect on it. It's a pretty flower, tho - thanks!

Carrie said...

Each variation on your mosaic is fascinating in itself, since your photos are delightful to see!

sunnymama said...

Cute pictures of Ms Kitty hanging out! The last version is my favourite too :)

magiceye said...

hey that sure was fun!


cheers

bozo
Pet Pride

Carla said...

Love the Solarized!!! What a beautiful black cat you have gracing you with her presence:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails