Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Molly & Aloha - The Friendship Grows

Make Time for Small Reflections
If you missed earlier installments, click here to catch up ;--)

The Dalmatian pup
Aloha grows bolder each
day ... She ventures out

of her yard to find
Molly ... sharing balls and toys
running merrily.

Play is different
because the pup is so small
but when she grows up

I suspect they'll be
best of friends and vigorous
playmates ... happily!


Straight out of the Camera

Click mosaics to embiggen for better viewing


Poster Edges


Pinch
Click any mosaic to embiggen for better viewing ...
for others participating in Pet Pride,
Camera Critters
Shadow Shots at Hey Harriet
and Mosaic Monday
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Continuity gives us roots; change gives us branches, letting us stretch and grow and reach new heights." Pauline R. Kezer

38 comments:

George said...

You got wonderful pictures of Molly and Aloha. And you presented them in some great collages.

i beati said...

I love the little buddy

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Dalmatian shadows
as spotted as their owners
prancing in sunlight

My Shadow Shot

Catherine said...

great selection of shadow shots..

Sylvia K said...

Love all your shots of Aloha and Molly! What fun shadow shots!

Enjoy your day!

Sylvia

Snap said...

I'm so glad Molly has a new friend in Aloha! Wonderful! They are so cute together.

Gattina said...

Such nice collages ! They must have had a lot of fun together !

eileeninmd said...

You have beautiful dogs. I love dogs. Your photos and really fun. Thanks for sharing your critters.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Awe Storyteller, Those collages are just so neat.... And Molly and Aloha are already the best of friends. How special is that!!!!

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

ST: What a neat look at the puppy and friend.

jabblog said...

Aloha's a sweetie - but then all puppies are. It's strange that I should be looking at your post just as Frodo Dalmatian and much smaller Jenna-the-Labrador are noisily playing.

Carolyn Ford said...

Very sweet! Playful doggies pull our heartstrings! I love the collages and the swirly one is awesome! Fun, Fun, Fun!

Carletta said...

So glad that friendship is working out!
Your shadows are wonderful!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Help! We are seeing spots and shadows! Sounds like we're coming down with something... addiction to SSS perhaps? Molly and Aloha are too cute.
Karla & Karrie

Ellie said...

Dalmatians are fascinating creatures! Lovely bunch of photos!

Unknown said...

I LOVE dogs...and love your SSs!

Dianne said...

I love the shot of them facing each other across the lawn

and of Aloha sitting and looking for Molly

they're so sweet

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Wonderful photos and mosaics!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful dogs! I really like your mosaic and your effects.

ellen b said...

I'm really enjoying the pinch effect! How fun these are...

Ebie said...

Very beautiful! Dalmatians are fun! I love the color borders you did with you mosaic!

Ebie's Mosaic

Mary said...

Oh, they are such beautiful and graceful dogs! Thanks for sharing your wonderful images at Mosaic Monday. :)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

How wonderful that Molly has found a new friend since her old friend moved away! I loved your mosaics with different effects! Happy week!...Debbie

Wildflowerhouse said...

Oh what sweeties. Love the pic of the ears flying in the breeze. Just great photos. Sharon

Unknown said...

He's cute!! Aloha does look tiny next to Molly. :)

Carol said...

Love your shots, cute pups! Fun mosaic!

~JarieLyn~ said...

Seeing photos of happy, playful dogs always make me smile. I love your mosaic. I think my favorite is the pinch mosaic. Usually, I can't hardly tell the difference in the variations.

Hey Harriet said...

Very very cute! Your collages are really cool!

Give the lovely Molly and Aloha big belly rubs for me :)

Rinkly Rimes said...

Your collages are so original, particularly the 'distorted ' ones!
I hope that word isn't an insult!

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwww, with your photo shares, I can just FEEL the friendships bonding. Love this.

Luna said...

Cute collage! Congratulations!
Happy Pet Pride!
purrs
Luna

Karen said...

Awwww...what cuties!!

Anonymous said...

They look like they're having so much fun together & you're having fun w/ photo editing, too! Hehehehe

Jeanne said...

I love the shot where the dalmation looks like he's waiting for his friend. Cute shots!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Gah! I'm seeing SPOTS! ;) Yeah, I bet you've never heard that one before...

Great mosaic - love the dogs.

RA said...

I'm so happy for both of them. They look great together. What a wonderful friendship! Have a pleasant week :)

Janie said...

They sure are cute together. Great photos of a photogenic pair!

magiceye said...

you are so cute!

bozo
Pet Pride

Related Posts with Thumbnails