Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend Whimsies ...

Make Time for Small Reflections
Weekend Reflections and Color Carnival are in the next post
Scroll down for Camera Critters, Shadow Shots, and Pet Pride

This week's theme is Vertical

Center 'trunk' above
is almost as vertical
as Heron below

Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in
Photo Hunt
See more photos from Bolsa Chica Wetlands in
Friday's post at Sacred Ruminations

Molly with her friend
Aloha enjoy the shade
on a warm Spring day



Click to embiggen for better viewing and for
others participating in Shadow Shots,

Camera Critters & Pet Pride
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." Herman Melville

17 comments:

Linda said...

I love the heron photo for Camera Critters and your Shadow Shot Sunday photos are great too.

Sylvia K said...

Molly and her friend make great shadow shots! Looks like a fun, sunny day! Hope you're having a great weekend! Enjoy!

Sylvia

EG CameraGirl said...

Nice collection of shadows. I'm partial to the ones cast by Molly and her friend. :)

Martha Z said...

Those nice shadows tell me in was a warm sunny day in So Cal, not like today in the north, cool and cloudy.

Sarah said...

All lovely but my favourite is the heron!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely shots! I especially like the heron because it reminds me of the summertime and Hubby and I see them down by the water all the time. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

the doggies are so cuuute! I used to have a dalmatian named Samantha, Sam for short - She had puppies & was very protective of them.

Ginny Hartzler said...

A Great Blue Heron? They always amaze me! I love Molly's shadow on the last picture!

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Looks like they are good friends!

Scott Law said...

I like your “angle” on the vertical theme but I love that photo at the top with the baby ducks on the momma ducks back. That one is awesome!

Jonny Hamachi said...

Nice.

Susanne said...

Very nice. Loved the picture of the heron!

i beati said...

I always look for Molly and co

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful shots of the dogs, and their shadows.

Karen said...

I love those verticals!! You are so good at this!!

Rambling Woods said...

I love the great blue heron and cute dogs.....

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Molly and her friend look like they are having a nice time.

Nice Heron too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails