Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, April 24, 2010

MsKitty on the Prowl - Hubble's 20th Anniversary

Make Time for Small Reflections
Scroll down for Mosaic Monday

If these look familiar it may be because I've shared
different
'flower' reflections in these same doors
at Happily Retired Gal today
... just because


Straight out of the camera above
Poster Edges Lightened below

Click to embiggen for better viewing and for
others participating in Weekend Reflections & Window Views


Lest you think Ms Kitty spends
too much time sitting at these French doors ...


I've decided to share some pictures of
Ms Kitty on the prowl today
... just because!


Straight out of the camera above
and Poster Edges below


Click to embiggen for better viewing and for others
participating in Mosaic Monday, Camera Critters, Pet Pride at Gattina's
Apparently BOZO is back with a newly
redecorated Pet Pride site too.


It seems that I'm still not finding much time
for blog visits, but hope things will settle down soon.
I do appreciate those of you who still drop by,
so please accept this ...

Gift from me to you ... just because!

Did you know ...
the Hubble Telescope was launched 20 years ago?
Google is helping us celebrate with
this 'kewl' logo and more!

Google has teamed up with friends at the
Space Telescope Science Institute

to share their 20 favorite Hubble images.
Click for some amazing photos from space
and to download a new Hubble tour in Google Earth
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Again, I love your quote, and have copied it! But if you noticed my comment on your other blog, you know how I love that one rose that is trying so hard to peek into your patio door. Here you have it from a different angle with kitty beside it!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, thanks Ms. Kitty for the tour!

Dress up time for Chelsea

i beati said...

Ms Kitty has quite an itinerary

Matty said...

Nice reflection in the door glass. I especially like the red.

LadyFi said...

Hurray for Hubble! And my, that kitty is gorgeous!

eileeninmd said...

Cute shots of Ms Kitty!

jabblog said...

Nice to see Ms Kitty getting out and about. She didn't look as if she was about to catch anything - just enjoying the fresh air and exercise ;-)

deb said...

Love the window reflection photo. It's amaxing how lightening it brings out the wood's gran in the second photo.
Thank Miss Kitty for the walk about ☺
I always enjoy your photos so much.
Have a great day!
*hugs*deb

Carol said...

Enjoyed your posts and pics! Always do!

A Garden of Threads said...

Great mosaic of McKitty, I wondered why google had the space picture, thanks for sharing that info. I will take a look. Have a wonderful week.

Gattina said...

She is the perfect model for ALL memes, lol ! My first cat was like her all black and she brought me luck !

Karen said...

Ms Kitty is SUCH a gorgeous cat--and she seems like quite a contented one, too! What a good home she has! And yaay Hubble--I've been watching "Universe" on TV, and so my appreciation for space exploration has really deepened!

Carol said...

Ms Kitty is just the perfect model! Have a great week & come & visit, I'm having a give-away!

LeAnn said...

I have been enjoying all of your pictures, but the cat particularly steals my heart. Love the shots of her by the glass doors. What a beauty!

Kristin said...

Ms. Kitty have stunning eyes, black and mysterious. She's the model of the day. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails