2. I guess I'm going to be late for my Digital Media class because I need to call Anthem Blue Cross Senior Services right away. My bill (dated 2-21-10 with a due date of 3-1-10) arrived yesterday (Yup 3-1-10 ... the same day it's due and before my ID card ... something I'm still waiting for actually). I opened it last night, realized I'm late with my payment already ... tried to call and (after listening to a few minutes of automated messages and pressing numerous buttons) was told to call between regular business hours of 8am to 5pm. So ... that's what I'll be doing before I head off to my class this morning. Such is life! Happy 65th birthday to me ... yet again. LOL
3. That reminds me ... I shared new photos from Friday's belated birthday celebration yesterday at Happily Retired Gal along with some stormy skies and beach views if you have time to click over. We've had clear skies and lovely weather for the past couple of days but more rain is supposed to arrive later this afternoon and continue through the weekend. Hopefully the trash cans won't blow away before I return from class.
4. We had a 'twister' touch down last Saturday and it took out several trees nearby. I'll share more photos another time but here are a few views of one from around the corner ...
5. The guys who have lived across the street for ten years are relocating a few blocks away because their landlord isn't taking care of the mold problem that has developed recently with all the wet weather. I'll miss them ...
6. I'm getting my hair cut & permed tomorrow ... it REALLY needs some attention!
7. Mama Zen shared this Blue Star Award recently encouraging all her visitors to share ten things that make them happy and I promised to do likewise ... so here goes:
- a glorious sunrise (after a good night's sleep)
- the smell of coffee in the morning (and when walking in the mall)
- Molly's sweet kisses and not-so-subtle reminders it's time to walk
- the sound of laughter
- Ms Kitty purring loudly as she rubs against my legs
- walking on the beach (with & w/o Molly)
- taking and sharing photographs
- spending time with my sister hanging out together
- visiting blogs and reading comments others leave me on mine
- delightful flowers in my garden
8. Hmmm ... I just noticed I've not transferred my February Gratitude List from my sidebar here to Happily Retired Gal and started one for March. Where did February go? Guess I'll try to do that this afternoon. Right now it's time to eat something ... then make the phone call and head to class. It's gonna be a busy morning but I'll try to visit this afternoon.
Click to embiggen any image & for others participating in
Random Tuesday Thoughts
Wordful Wednesday at Seven Clown Circus
and Outdoor Wednesday
Hope you're each having a delightful day!
"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is realy no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." John Ruskin