Watery & Outdoor Wednesday
Just for the JOY of it, Thursday Thirteen,
Looking at the Sky, Camera Critters & Pet Pride
Herein are my Morning Musings and belated ...
Click to embiggen and for
others participating in Watery Wednesday
3. ... but if it doesn't rain I'll need to water the yard for real to sustain all these beautiful blossoms. See how these pink Amaryllis are going to produce more blossoms soon? I split the bulbs this past year and spread them all over the parkway, but these are still producing multiples. Seems strange to me, but I'm delighted all the same.
4. I'm especially delighted to discover a few more purple & yellow irises showing up along with the yellow ones ... see the two new buds on either side of the two new blossoms? I noticed one more farther to the left but haven't uploaded those photos yet so I can't share here ... but here's another ripe strawberry ready for picking ;-)
others participating in Outdoor Wednesday
6. I hope to spend tomorrow (April Fool's Day ) with my sister and don't know how much energy (or time) I'll have to visit blogs today so I guess I'll be playing catch up over the weekend once again. She will be heading for Yosemite (and places beyond) on April 15th so we're making the most of what time we have left together ... just for the JOY of it!
7. My right forearm still hurts, but perhaps not quite so much as before. Sitting on my patio in a blue chair (just for the JOY of it) writing notes in my belated belated Christmas/NewYear's & Easter cards didn't help, but fortunately I managed to create a new address database and print the envelopes on my new Canon printer so they're in the mail and should arrive BEFORE Easter.
8. Thinking of Easter, this is what I've photographed to share for Yard Art this week ... just for the JOY of it!
and for others sharing Yard Art
9. Alas .... I've run out of time and may need to publish this partially completed and finish later on today when I return from my Windows 7 class ... methinks that's exactly what I'm going to do because my mind has just shut down and Molly's bugging me for a walk ... just for the JOY of it!
10. It's 5am Thursday morning and raining gently outside at the moment with heavier rains predicted to arrive shortly (if ABC7's weather reporting can be believed). I'm not quite sure when it started but the 'wet stuph' wasn't falling when I went to sleep (earlier than usual last night) ... and it's supposed to clear up by noon.
11. I've moved Ms Kitty's 'under the blue chair bed' to the covered alcove by the 'real' front door at the side of my house so she'll have a second dry place to lounge around (in addition to her igloo), but haven't moved the blue chairs themselves yet. I'm watching the wind and hoping I can leave them in place to save my arm the added strain.
13. Finally, (because it's still dark outside) I'm sharing yesterday morning's sunrise ...
Camera Critters & Pet Pride
Hope you're each having a delightful day!
"“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. ” Bertrand Russell