Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Molly's Adventures at Dog Beach & the Doggie Spa

Make Time for Small Reflections
Scroll down for Thursday Thirteen
Mostly

Monday Molly played
at Dog Beach with canine friends
while I took photos


Click images to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in
Midweek Blues

In the afternoon
I dropped Molly off at a
local Doggie Spa ;-)


13 photographs
featuring my Molly girl ...
loyal canine friend!


Mosaic with Poster Edges



Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in
Thursday Thirteen
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
Click to see 13 Things I'm Grateful For at Sacred Ruminations
Photobucket
I'm celebrating my 1st Blogoversary
at Happily Retired Gal on Wednesday, November 25th.
Hope you can drop by when time permits!
How time flies ;-)

Thought for Today
"The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." Ambrose Bierce

30 comments:

Jim said...

Cute montage.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

George said...

Molly certainly looks beautiful after her visit to the spa. It's neat that there is a beach at which the dogs can run and play.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful photos, I love your dogs. I think my Goldie would like that Doggie Spa.

Melissa B. said...

Oh, Molly's having so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing these Superior Snaps. And Happy Turkey Day to you, too!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great pictures of the doggies, Virginia... They love the water, don't they????

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are going hiking for a few days---after eating all of that turkey on Thurs. We'll definitely need the exercise. ha.....

Hugs,
Betsy

Tammie Lee said...

playing at the beach... wow that is the best! Happy Thanksgiving!

diane b said...

Great beach shots with the dogs having fun. Happy blogoversary and Thanksgiving.

RA said...

Molly has a great life! I love your photo mosaics. Have a wonderful week :)

Suburban Girl said...

Looks like Molly had a great day...ahhhh...the dog's life! We had a lab mix named Molly - she was a super sweet gal. We had to put her down last year because of cancer. Now we have a rescued Pomeranian. He's loyal to the 'T' but nothing like our sweet Molly.

Enjoy the richness Molly adds to your life. Thanks again for posting.

annies home said...

super cute pictures

Light and Voices said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Adore your collage featuring Molly. Don't you just get a kick out of Molly's antics? Lucky dog gets to go to a spa!
Joyce M

LV said...

A great post with you and Molly enjoying the lovely beach area. A nice outing for you both.

Carolyn Ford said...

Such fun! We take our yellow lab to Huntington Doggie Beach in southern California. Aren't labs just wonderful!

Joe Todd said...

What a fun post "Bark"

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

That dog isn't spoiled at all! lol

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful dog and shots.

I am Harriet said...

I had a black lab that use to love to run at the beach0 especially in winter! Loved your pics. Have a great Thanksgiving!

RecycleCindy said...

Now that is a lucky dog!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Carver said...

Molly and her friends look like they are having so much fun. Great shots. Happy Thanksgiving.

Susan Cook said...

Looks like she is having a lot of fun at the beach.

Happy WW & Thanksgiving :)

B : ) said...

What a beautiful girl! Oh that face!! B : )

Kat said...

Miss Molly is a beautiful dog! What a sweet face. And she sure looks like she's having fun at the beach, but then, who wouldn't? Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Kathy

Quilt Works said...

I love black kitty photos ;-)


... Cotton balls over the Nuntucket Island ...

Calico Crazy said...

Molly looks like she had a wonderful time at the beach and spa, lucky girl. Happy Thanksgiving! ~ Calico Contemplations

Mary said...

Beautiful photos of Molly. It is always a delight to view the photos of her.

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Blessings,
Mary

Alice Audrey said...

LOL, what a happy dog. :)

Christine said...

What an ideal place for a dog to romp! Wonderful pics. Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry I'm a little late.

Janie said...

Molly looks like she's having a fine time playing in the waves! My Daisy would love to be playing there, too.

ellen said...

I joined the camera critters. Hope you can find time to visit my very first entry to this meme. Thank you and God bless. Indeed a blessing to see you around.

http://mariellewhatmattersmost.blogspot.com
http://www.ellenheartbeats.com
http://www.ellentinytreasures.com

Unknown said...

Molly wouldn't share her spa with you? I bet she had almost as much fun at the doggie spa as she did at the beach. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails