Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ruby Tuesday Flowers in My Outdoor World

Make Time for Small Reflections


all of these flowers
line the sidewalks of downtown
Huntington Beach now




Click to embiggen for better viewing and
for others participating in
Ruby Tuesday, Today's Flowers,
My World, Color Carnival and Outdoor Wednesday
Snag this for  your sidebar and/or your Color Carnival entries...


Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
“Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved.
If it is, stop worrying.” Amelia Earhart

21 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Lovely flowers, beautiful colors to brighten up your world! Always love your photos! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

Splendid Little Stars said...

How wonderful! What glorious color!

Randi said...

Stunning colours of beautiful flowers!

LadyFi said...

Oh, how gorgeous and vibrant!

Carletta said...

Such beautiful color!
I finally had four or five crocus blooms. My colorful time will come. :)
Hope you're having a good week.

Regina said...

Beautiful blooms! Lovely world.
Have a great day.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Huntington Beach streets
abloom with a thousand shades
of bright spring flowers…


No ruby breakfast

Auntie E said...

Very nice.. love the look and color display.My Ruby Link for you

♥ Kathy said...

Just beautiful! Happy Ruby Tuesday!

DeniseinVA said...

What beautiful side-walks, so many pretty flowers and lovely colors. Can't wait to see the flowers around here.

Karen said...

What beautiful flowers! I still don't have any in my yard, but I DID buy a pot of pink tulips at Trader Joe's last week--and they are delightful!

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful! It's nice to see some red flowers again. They have not showed up yet here in Texas. :)
Happy Ruby Tuesday!
From the Heart of Texas

Ginny Hartzler said...

I recognize the pansies, but are the others wild roses?

Barbara said...

Beautiful flower, and so nice to see all the colours.

Martha said...

So pretty, so colorful, so spring! Love these! :-)

Melissa B. said...

We're several weeks behind y'all, but we'll be blooming soon, I hope! Love these colorful snaps. They really put a SPRING in my step!

Amanda Moore said...

Love the reds in the first..... Ranunculus? Very pretty!

SandyCarlson said...

Those are gorgeous. I was thinking rununculus, too.

KaHolly said...

Such eye-candy for us winter-weary northerners! Someone was hard at work! Those beautiful flowers don't plant themselves! ~karen

Jama said...

Wow, such a beautiful colors in your garden.

Ms. Bake-it said...

What lovely and colorful flowers along the sidewalks of downtown
Huntington Beach.

~ Tracy

Related Posts with Thumbnails