I started a week late so today is my 9thMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here:
Jenke & Molly
pause to catch their breath after ...
enjoying a spontaneous (and vigorous)
Click for others participating in Camera Critters this week.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What comes to YOUR mind?
If you'd like to play here, copy and paste the clues in comments along with your responses ... or post on your blog and let me know so I can visit ;--)
Here are MY responses:
- Purchase :: Anticipation ... I can hardly WAIT for THIS to arrive!!!
- Squeaky clean :: Brand new (or freshly washed)
- Blended :: Jamba Juice ... I love these fruity smoothies! 10:30am - I've added the link after a Julie & Shannon asked what Jamba Juice is ... just in case others may not have discovered this tantalizing (and healthy) treat.
- Wednesday :: I'm usually (almost) Wordless ... and occasionally downright 'wordy'
- Function :: something this old computer barely does any more ... sigh!
- Look down :: nope ... I prefer to look UP and/or straight ahead ;--)
- July? :: just around the corner ... the 3rd is M's b-day (and Joyce's 26th anniversary)
- Raspberry :: strudel (yum - would go great with my coffee right now)
- Assertive :: bold (and clear) but not 'bossy' communication
- Cracker :: Jacks & prizes ... or 'soda' & salty with tomato soup? (Perhaps NOISY as in the 4th of July firecrackers that are illegal here but more common than ever. Hmmm ... is it Wednesday? I'm feeling WORDY all of a sudden here, but I'll stop ... now). LOL
- Purchase ::
- Squeaky clean ::
- Blended ::
- Wednesday ::
- Function ::
- Look down ::
- July? ::
- Raspberry ::
- Assertive ::
- Cracker ::
"Surprise is the greatest gift life can offer us." Boris Pasternak