Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A New Virus ...

Make Time for Small Reflections
I found this at Sylvia's and thought it timely & appropriate to pass along ... just because. She wrote:
"I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1960.
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
Done that!
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail!
That too!
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.
Yep!
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
Who me?
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.
Well, fooey!
6. Causes you to hit ' SEND ' before you've finished.
Oh no - not again!
7. Causes you to hit ' DELETE ' instead of ' SEND. '
And I just hate that!
8. Causes you to hit ' SEND ' when you should DELETE. '
Oh Crap!!! !
IT IS CALLED THE C-NILE VIRUS ! !"
YUP ... it's WITTY WEDNESDAY and this is my 4th
Mental Institution Pop Quiz: Courtesy of Comedy Central's Jokes.com Newsletter ...
Jon and Dan are in a mental institution which has an annual contest that picks two of the best patients and gives them two questions. If they answer correctly, they are released.

Jon is called into the doctor's office first. The doctor says, "Jon, what would happen if I poked out one of your eyes?"

Jon says, "I'd be half blind."

"That's correct. What would happen if I poked out both your eyes?"

"I'd be completely blind." The doctor tells him that he is free to go. On Jon's way out he tells Dan the questions and answers.

The doctor asks Dan, "What would happen if I cut off one of your ears?"

Dan says, "I'd be half blind."

The doctor, slightly puzzled, continues, "What would happen if I cut off both your ears?"

"I'd be completely blind."

"Dan, how can you explain that you'd be blind?" asks the doctor.

"Well," replies Dan, "my hat would fall over my eyes."

Click for ChrisB at Ms Cellania
where I've enjoyed Witty Wednesday for a while now.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back
 Thought for Today
"Objectivity has about as much substance as the emperor's new clothes." Connie Miller

10 comments:

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Hee hee! I think I've encountered that C-Nile virus a few times already!

Sandee said...

I've got it bad over here too. Bwahahahahaha. Thanks for the laughs.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Jo, a retired teacher said...

I also have been affected by that virus. Cute one.

Akelamalu said...

I have definitely got that virus!!

George said...

Is there any way to get rid of that C-Nile virus? I'm definitely affected by it!

Betty said...

Yep, I've got that email virus, lol!!! Cute one. Thanks for sharing it with us today.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Bwahahaha! Thanks for the laugh!

Karen said...

I didn't even realize that I'm old enough to HAVE the c-nile virus--oh no!

Hilarious!

ChrisB said...

Too funny. I needed a smile today.

Carole Burant said...

Oh dear, I have to admit that I DO have that virus! hehe That was so cute:-)

Loved the joke as well! lol xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails