I've certainly enjoyed sharing collages of skies & critters lately on each of my blogs! Tisha of Crazy Working Mom and others have asked what program I use for my collages ... and it's Photoshop Elements. Regular readers will remember that I started taking classes in PSE6 at in local Adult School program. It's certainly fun to have developed some facility with many 'tools' in this wonderful program and to be putting them to effective use.
In case you missed them ... here are a few links to recent collages:The weather here in Southern California finally feels like winter ... with scattered rain showers & cooler temperatures of late and more rain predicted for today & tomorrow. I've photographed the continually changing skies with my new Nikon D60 and will continue to share over the days & weeks to come.
Pretty Purple Pansies
Shadow Shot Sundays - Fur Friends and Miscellaneous Shots
Molly at Play and Molly on the Move
The Gal Herself at One Gal's Musings and Alice Audrey of Alice's Restaurant both honored Small Reflections with the Lemonade Award recently.
I'm grateful and want to say THANK YOU to Alice and The Gal Herself!
I received this Lemonade Award once before in December from Clara of Coming Back to Life and shared with 10 bloggy friends at Happily Retired Gal. I won't repeat those recipients here, but because I love to introduce my bloggy friends to one another ...
I do commend that list to all who pass this way because their blogs are certainly worth visiting.
Because Michelle passed this along to Sacred Ruminations at the same time she gave it to The Gal Herself, today I share it both here and there.
Without further ado, I hereby bestow the Lemonade Award on the following folks and encourage others to visit each one as time permits if you haven't already done so:
1. Akelamalu at Everything and Nothing - an absolute Wiz at Friday 55 Flash Fiction, Saturday Wordzlles & Doodles
2. Apple Debbie of Planet Ollie-wood - comes up with the greatest variety of animal to share for Camera Critters and lives in the mountains ... not too far away from me in Big Bear so she also shares SNOW pictures
3. ChrisB of Ms Cellania - keeps me laughing on Wednesdays and we have a friendly rivalry around our favorite tennis champions. She's currently hoping Andy Murray will win the Australian Open & he's playing magnificently ... but I've got my eye on James Blake and Andy Roddick, hoping an American might come through with flying colors ;--)
4. Claudia at On a Limb with Claudia - shares interesting info from a variety of sources, emphasizes 'Kindness' in a multitude of ways, and enjoys Unconscious Mutterings each week.
5. Hootin' Anni - always keeps me thinking and entertained with her well written posts ... amazed at her wonderful graphics!
6. Joy at the Joy of Six - writes delightfully entertaining anecdotes and finds fascinating things to pass along in the most interesting ways.
7. Lucy Creates - offers images of her visual craft experimentations and photographs of the most delightful kind
8. Maggie's Mind - tells stories of her life in Haiku in the most amazing manner
10. Misty Dawn and My Dogs Keep Me Sane - runs Camera Critters (a weekend meme I enjoy) ... consistently sharing wonderful animal photos with entertaining stories about them. She photographs & publishes the most colorful skies too!
In closing ... I've never been one to follow rulez very well and this is no exception. Although I've highlighted some specific blogs I follow to share with those who pass this way, I'd like ALL those I visit regularly to have this Lemonade Award ... so please feel free to 'snag' ... enjoy ... and pass it along to others by following the rulez or not.
Thought for Today