See Morning Motivator at Sacred Ruminations
about today's Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
I was tagged by Hootin' Anni a while back to participate in a little 6x6 meme. The directions are simple.
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or where ever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 people you know (or don't know) to do the same.
5. Leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.
When I opened My Pictures the sixth folder was entitled Birds and this was the sixth picture:
Although you can click to 'embiggen' ... I decided to crop this image for better viewing just because ...
Some of you might recall that I shared this little inquisitive visitor a while back in a Fun Monday ... or perhaps a Camera Critters? This little bird bugged Molly for about 15 minutes one morning, hanging around outside my kitchen window ... captivated by something. I took many snapshots and shared a collage (I had to stop & look for it) ... in Camera Critters #4!
Forgetfulone shared this Triple Award with me on Sunday.
... and goes on to explain 'the rulez' as follows:"Sisterhood, Lemonade, and Friends! Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy gave me this sweet award, and it was such a nice surprise. Those of you who read my blog on a regular basis know how difficult the past ten days have been, and to come home to this tonight was wonderful. I'm so grateful to you, Tamy, and if you didn't already have it, I'd give it to you! Right back atcha!"
I'm exceedingly grateful for her generosity in sharing.1. Put the logo on your blog or post.3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Of course, most of you know I have difficulty with 'rulez' ...
so I'm combining these two things today.
If YOU decide to do this 6 by 6 meme and leave me a link here so I can visit, you're welcome to this Triple Award as a thank you gift from me.
The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. Mark Twain