Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Weekend Reflections at South Coast Plaza

Make Time for Small Reflections
Camera Critters & Pet Pride are at
Happily Retired Gal this week
Click for Sky Watch
Peace filled reflections
captured as I walked around
South Coast Plaza mall

Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Weekend Reflections

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man." Benjamin Franklin

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

I love the bird, very pretty.

Unknown said...

What darling pics, so enjoyed them.
TTFN ~Marydon

Carolyn Ford said...

You found something at South Coast Plaza that I missed! I love that bird too! :)

Melissa B. said...

Wonder what that gorgeous kitty cat sees in the window? Love these shots!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting. I love this reflection photo. The bird makes it special.

Anonymous said...

I love this reflection and you know in the lower left of the glass case it looks like a cat watching the bird. It's just wonderful...Love this. Happy Holidays to you my friend :)

Inday said...

Even man-made creation can depict reflective notes of peace.

Thanks Ginnie for all the support and friendship imparted through our blogging mateship that add meaning and colour to our blogworld.

All the best and may you have a blessed safe season.

Cheers!

James said...

I love this picture. It really held my interest. I used to love going to see the decorations at South Coast Plaza. I can remember going there as far back as 1969 when It was pretty much just the stretch between Sears and May Company.

George said...

I like both of these pictures. The bird is very interesting.

Pamela said...

I always giggle about the "peace dove."

As a bird watcher, I know that those little birds can be so nasty to a third dove who joins a loving pair. Oh, they are naughty. ha ha.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi VA, I love your bird photo... That is gorgeous.. We do need to think of PEACE this time of year--in so many ways. Just having peace in our own lives is important--but having peace around the world is SO needed.

Hugs,
Betsy

Unknown said...

It seems odd to be above a bird, lol. Pretty!

Thérèse said...

Smiling at the reflections!

Related Posts with Thumbnails