Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, August 24, 2009

More Multi-tasking on Monday ... just because ;--)

Make Time for Small Reflections


Once again I share
photographs from my sister ...
Mosaic by Me ;--)




I don't know how they
manage sharing this small space
but somehow they do


Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in
Mellow Yellow Monday
Today's Flowers
Mosaic Monday
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today." Stacia Tauscher

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Such lovely brightnesses of yellow scattered! They made my morning brighter!

Carolyn Ford said...

The impact of bunches or fields of flowers is the best! Very lovely shots...

Bonnie said...

Great mosaic. Reminds me of SPRING!

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful flowers, and thanks so much for including us in your post. Much appreciated.

annies home said...

love all the yellow flowers

Marju said...

I love these flowers, wonderful!

Marju said...

Lovely color of flowers!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Love the yellow bursts of color! I don't think I could live in something that small with anyone, much less my husband!
Brenda

JunieRose2005 said...

These are very beautiful!


Junie

MYM said...

oh boy, these flowers are so refreshing! love em

Ebie said...

These yellow flowers bring joy and sunshine to our lives. Its a lovely mosaic!

My name is Riet said...

Such a lovely colourful mosaic, Have a nice day

Carrie said...

Beautiful yellow flowers...they are so lovely to see in the spring...just creates bright spots everywhere they bloom!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Spring seems so long ago now - thanks for the pretty flash back! I love tulips - always the first things to appear in my garden.

kbear said...

Beautiful flowers! brightened my day too!

Confucius Cat said...

Enjoyed visiting your site. I'll be back.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Very pretty!

George said...

I love these beautiful yellow spring flowers. You did a great job of displaying them in your collage.

Sandee said...

It's not easy to share such a small space sometimes. I so know as we boat and that's pretty small too. We also have an 80 pound dog. Not much spare room at all.

Love the flowers. They are beautiful.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Betty said...

Just stopping by to say 'hi' and hope you are well and happy. Also, wanted to let you know I have posted an update on my blog.

Unknown said...

Ms Kitty is a beauty. I used to have an all white cate named Mr.Kitty can you imagine the pair that they would have made. :-)
Samantha
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

Akelamalu said...

Sunny yellow flowers - you can't beat 'em! :)

Laufa said...

Just beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails