Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, October 22, 2007

What time of day are you?

I found this on Women at Rest yesterday and answered the questions for myself. The description I received "resonates" for the most part, so I thought I'd share with others and extend thanks to Carla here.

Click on the link at the bottom of this post to answer the questions for yourself to see what time of day YOU are.


You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

3 comments:

On the Road said...

Hi,
I like your blog. It's very nice and interesting to read. I tried the What time of day are you and I'm sunrise also. Keep up the good work. J

Kayce aka lucy said...

hi--
i have been perusing your blog this afternoon and really enjoying what you have to say. i decided this would be as good a place as any to leave my comment for i, too, am "sunrise."

while i compose a few things directly on the computer much of my inspiration still comes with fountain pen and paper in hand.

i love the idea of a writer's retreat. it definitely sounds brave and courageous to me!

i am glad i found your sight and am quite envious of your close proximity to the warm pacific coast. i live about a mile from puget sound.

i look forward to continuing conversation!

storyteller said...

J
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'm not surprised to find you're "Sunrise" also, though you're definitely NOT "a lark" ...

Lucy,
I'm glad you stopped by, spent some time, and shared your thoughts here. It's interesting to find you're Sunrise as well, though it doesn't surprise me having read some of your Blog posts. I've been catching up bit by bit and am glad to find you in this virtual world.

As for bravery ... I suppose I did overcome many fears this summer, and I heartily encourage you to consider giving yourself such a gift in the future. Your voice is authentic and pure. What you've shared at Diamonds in the Sky With Lucy "resontates" and I'm glad to have found you.

Hope all is well with you and I look forward to your return. I've missed your posts these past few days.
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails