Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Photo Experimentations

Well ... I downloaded Picasa today (after trying unsuccessfully to make Flickr work this morning) and am experimenting now (using my usual trial and error methods) because of the frustrations I've experienced with adding pictures to previous posts. I've seen cool photo layouts on other Blog sites and I want to do that too.

I've managed to create a collage grid of some of Molly's puppy pictures taken by me in April of 2005 ... with Ms. Kitty watching from the deck above the garage and the fence top ... wondering who the white "intruder" is. Way back then, the neighborhood kids called her Nuvolina and when I asked why, their mom explained it means "White Cloud" ... so Molly's full name became Molly Nuvolina.

I suppose this is a satisfactory first step, but it's clear to me there's much for me to learn about uploading pictures to my Blogsites. If anyone cares to help me out, I'm open to any and all information so feel free to leave comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again,
It was fun to relive small Molly moments! She was such a QT. Give her a pet for me and tell Ms Kitty, "hello" She looks startlingly like BB Annie here. Keep up the good work! C

storyteller said...

C
Loved hearing your voice yesterday on the cell and getting caught up. I'm revisiting my posts this morning, marveling in what I've accomplished in these three weeks of Blogging, checking in with comments, and leaving responses hither and yon.

Yup ... I love these pics of Molly as a baby-dog too. She was so tiny ... and filled with such joy! She's still joyful ... just heavier when she crawls in my lap to snuggle at night before bedtime these days.

Ms. K say's MEOW back atcha as she swishes her tail and heads for the bushes to explore and/or snooze.

Thanks for checking in as time (and wireless connections on the road) permit. I appreciate your encouragement always. See what you & J started? Hope you find time to share this all with B before you leave them on the East coast and head home.
Hugs,

Related Posts with Thumbnails