Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Multiple Memes - Molly, Ms Kitty & my Garden

Make Time for Small Reflections
Scroll down for Weekend Reflections, Blue Monday,
Mellow Yellow Monday, Today's Flowers, Ruby Tuesday,

My World,
Color Carnival and Outdoor Wednesday


Molly ... hopes for someone to play with her

Molly brings her 'fox' Bow Wow Beanie
to a neighbor from across the street
who'll play tug-of-war
& fetch with her

Mosaic flipped with Paint Daubs filter

Watercolor Filter

Molly rests with her 'fox' after play ...


Ms Kitty 'snoozes' in the shade ...

and I capture 'reflections' in the French Doors
along with the photos of her & my
casual blue chairs ...

Blossoms 'broken' during doggie play
get a second chance in vases
... just because


Click to embiggen for better viewing and for others
participating in
Shadow Shot Sunday, Camera Critters, Pet Pride,
Weekend Reflections, Blue Monday, and Mosaic Monday



Snag this   for   your sidebar and/or your   Color Carnival entries...






Click any image to embiggen for better viewing and
for others participating in
Mellow Yellow Monday,
Today's Flowers, Color Carnival, Ruby Tuesday,
My World and Outdoor Wednesday
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it."
Rita Mae Brown

14 comments:

Mike Golch said...

great photos,thanks for sharing them.

Hey Harriet said...

The photos of gorgeous Molly are just the sweetest! Molly is such a natural in front of a camera! Nice chairs too! A lovely summery shade of blue :)

Hope you have a lovely week!

jabblog said...

You've captured some great action shots. Dogs having fun are just a joy to watch.

Abby said...

Molly looks like a great dog! Stopping by from pet pride.

Denise@alloverroses said...

Molly is a beautiful dog! I love your photos and your mosaics are beautiful...Molly is a great subject!
Denise

SmilingSally said...

That blue furniture means relaxing to me. Happy Blue Monday.

B i r g i t t a said...

The cutest entrance of the day with the ducklngs :)

http://foto.rudenius.se/category/PC-Blue-Monday.aspx

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What cool blue chairs, and of course you know how much I love your dog and your cat! WONDERFUL! That little fox looks like he is very loved. ;-)

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, I love your photos/mosaic! I really love your furry one...very sweet! I hope that you have a wonderful week!
Hugs...
Bobbi

DeniseinVA said...

I think I am having one of those senior moments as I thought I had commented here already, so if by any chance you've got mine waiting for approval, please forgive my addled brain and ignore this message. I didn't want to miss telling you how much I have enjoyed your post this week, just lovely!

An English Girl Rambles

Joy Des Jardins said...

Gosh Molly is a gorgeous dog Virginia...and so lovable. And those flowers are just too beautiful...as always. I hope you are doing well my dear friend...miss you...a lot. Many hugs to you sweetie... ~Joy

a quiet life said...

i see lots of happiness~

Marites said...

Molly is a beautiful dog! your photos are really beautiful. I love the blue chairs by the porch. Would be nice to sit there, relax and read a book.

Ms. Bake-it said...

Molly and Ms. Kitty are adorable. Pretty flowers. I love the color of your patio furniture and shutters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails