observe from above most days
and for others participating in Macro Monday at Lisa's Chaos today.
Click for Creative Photography,
Camera Critters & Unconscious Mutterings
1. If you missed Molly's meeting with Wrigley the 6 month old Jack Russell Terrier, you'll want to click the link to Camera Critters and scroll down to the middle of the post to see my collage. Molly's not sure she likes this tiny energetic pooch any more than the new puppy, Laila, next door ... but I'm sure they'll eventually become great friends once the little ones grow up a bit.
2. I shared another 'wetlands' collage at Sacred Ruminations yesterday in my Scenic Sunday post there yesterday. If you missed the Snowy Egrets ... click the link here.
3. I've enjoyed experimenting with Creative Photography a few times here at Small Reflections and also at Happily Retired Gal & Sacred Ruminations too.
4. In addition to Macro Monday ... other photo memes I've participated in include Shadow Shot Sunday at Happily Retired Gal & SacredRuminations.
5. I did manage to visit some blogs over the weekend and hope to continue catching up later this afternoon or evening, but today is Retired Ladies Lunch so I'll be getting myself ready and leaving soon as I usually do on the 2nd Monday of each month.
Thought for Today
"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine." Thomas Jefferson