Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings #39

Make Time for Small Reflections
(Camera Critters is in the next post)
This is the 311th issue of ...
I'm participating for the 39th time today
How about you?

What comes to YOUR mind?

If you'd like to play here, copy and paste the clues in comments along with your responses ... or post on your blog and let me know so I can visit ;--)

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Resolution :: goals often 'set' at the beginning of a New Year, but I prefer using the term 'intention'
  2. Break :: fast
  3. Tied :: equal score
  4. Suffering :: is optional
  5. Instead :: alternative
  6. Divorce :: mediation
  7. Slash :: back
  8. Cough :: drop
  9. Happy :: dance
  10. Sniffle :: sneeze
Your Turn: I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Resolution ::
  2. Break ::
  3. Tied ::
  4. Suffering ::
  5. Instead ::
  6. Divorce ::
  7. Slash ::
  8. Cough ::
  9. Happy ::
  10. Sniffle ::

Click for others 'muttering' today.
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress." Niels Bohr

11 comments:

...just-rambling... said...

Nice mutterings! I've lost track of how many times I've participated. I skip a lot of weeks, but I believe I first started years ago.

Joyce said...

Good afternoon, Virginia,
Here are my mutterings:
1. Resolution ::New Year's
2. Break ::rest from work
3. Tied ::score
4. Suffering ::our common lot
5. Instead ::options
6. Divorce ::ruptured relationship
7. Slash ::and burn
8. Cough ::smoker's
9. Happy ::feet
10. Sniffle ::just a wee cold

Mike Golch said...

Here are my answers,I hope you like them.
1. Resolution :: decision to change something.

2. Break :: "breaking up is hard to do....."

3. Tied :: toung tied.

4. Suffering :: from a hang over something that I have not had to do in 17 years.

5. Instead :: of going out staying at home.

6. Divorce :: been there done that.

7. Slash :: tires.

8. Cough :: syrup.

9. Happy :: Feet.

10. Sniffle :: prelude to a cold.

Anonymous said...

Great mutters! I thought that your #4 was particularly insightful. Hope you have a great night.

Patsy said...

You're right we are each very unique. I don't seem to be on the same wave length with anyone this time. Hummmmm.

threesidesofcrazy said...

We matched on #5 - too many answers for these words.

Anonymous said...

Learned some new meanings here. Thanks for sharing your mutterings!

Mom Knows Everything said...

1. Resolution :: diet
2. Break :: coffee
3. Tied :: shoe laces
4. Suffering :: pain
5. Instead :: other
6. Divorce :: breakup
7. Slash :: knife
8. Cough :: cold
9. Happy :: kids
10. Sniffle :: cold

Pamela said...

1. Resolution :: broken
2. Break :: spring
3. Tied :: tie
4. Suffering :: succotash
5. Instead :: because
6. Divorce :: court
7. Slash :: sale
8. Cough :: syrup
9. Happy :: clap your hands
10. Sniffle :: sad

Anonymous said...

Heh, I love Break::fast and Happy::dance

I see we both feel the same about suffing ^.^ Enjoy your week!

Karen said...

Resolution::Promise
Break::Free
Tied::Together
Suffering::Go back
Instead::Choices
Divorce::Not an option
Slash::Wrists
Cough::Syrup
Happy::Me!!
Sniffle::Touching

Now back to read yours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails