Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Friday, May 29, 2009

Haiku Friday #141 - Camera Critters #69

Make Time for Small Reflections
Scroll down for Camera Critters ...
click for PELICANS & Skies at
Happily Retired Gal
& Sacred Ruminations today
and non-feathered birds in yesterday's Thursday Thirteen


Thanks to Tina of
Mummy Diaries for this
lovely blog award!
I would like to share
it with others ... How to choose
seems too difficult

at least for today.
Enjoy miscellaneous
photos & haiku.

sharing a few skies
with some greenery & more
latest red roses ...
aftermath of the
gradual demise I shared
not so long ago


This is my 70thMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here

Molly LOVES to play
'fetch' with any kind of toy ...
'specially this BLUE ball!

Click to embiggen for better viewing.
Find others participating in Haiku Friday and Camera Critters

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"The essence of pleasure is spontaneity." Germaine Greer

20 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Congrats on your award.Great photos.

Sylvia K said...

Congratulations on your award! Much deserved! And your photos are beautiful!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award - I've never seen this award before - Very cool!

Marie Reed said...

What a blast Molly is having! I want to throw the blue ball to her too!

said...

Hello pretty Molly!

Snap said...

Loved meeting Molly and watching her play!

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

Congrats on your award. Love the photos of Molly!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award !!!

Molly looks as though she is having a ball :-)

I like that one in the lower left, where the ball is about to fly into her open mouth :-)

Great shots !!!

Sharon said...

Molly is a beautiful dog:)

Sue said...

Congratulations!!! Molly is adorable! What a sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

Please stop by and say hello to another dog lover and a very muddy dog!

Unknown said...

Molly looks like a fun dog :) She's very peretty too.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

ST: Nice shots of the dog at play having some fun.

Susan Cook said...

Congrats on this award too. I love your white doggie, she seems very playful!

Thanks for sharing.

Luna ( from Brazil ) said...

Fabulous series of pictures!ConCatulations for the award, your blog is really great!You deserve it!
purrs and love
Luna

Maude Lynn said...

I think that my dog has that same ball. He loves it, too!

Ari_1965 said...

I love the collage of Molly.

Karen said...

I like the "looking up" photos the best--lovely!

Gretchen said...

Congrats on the award!

Love the photos. :)

lv2scpbk said...

That's a pretty dog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails