Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fountain at Bella Terra in Huntingon Beach

Make Time for Small Reflections
ALMOST
Straight out of the Camera
Cropped
Poster Edges
Click to embiggen for better viewing and for others participating
Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"Love is a game that two can play and both win." Eva Gabor

27 comments:

Jim said...

These sculptures are really interesting.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Ginny Hartzler said...

How lovely and refreshing looking. And some very interesting looking metal sculptures. I want to sit up on that scyulpture ledge and dangle my feet in!

Carolyn Ford said...

This is nice! What a lovely fountain and sculptures! Your editing is so very good!

Müge said...

All three versions are beautiful. Have a nice Wednesday, ciao!

Hootin Anni said...

A most beautiful scene.

My watery Wednesday is the ocean's mist. Scroll down below my Wordful Wednesday for the photo share today if you choose to visit with me. Through the Mist

Karen said...

That is a very elaborate fountain--very nice! I liked Poster Edges best--seemed to bring out the loveliness of the shot more!

Akelamalu said...

Love those sculptures!

George said...

I like all the versions of your picture of the fountain. Great job!

Sarah said...

Interesting sculptures-so clever to have made iron(or bronze-metal at least!) look so organic. Thanks for your comment the other day, I meant to visit back sooner! Hope you are having a good week with no computer issues at all!

eileeninmd said...

Cool looking sculptures, great photos!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

HRG: Very Spring looking shot with the green and the flowing water. That would never work up North.

Martha Z said...

An interesting fountain and sculptures. The puddles speak of all the rain California has been getting.

Carver said...

What a beautiful garden feature. I like the straight out of the camera the best although they are all wonderful.

Alice Audrey said...

Interesting sculptures on the back of that fountain.

You're running water and my running water are so different today. :)

I am Harriet said...

Nice work!

Have a great day!

Ms. Bake-it said...

Intersting sculptures. Thank you for sharing them with us today!

~ Tracy

Carletta said...

Love the shapes and colors of the sculpture above the fountain - very unique!
Nice shots!

penny said...

This is a beautiful fountain and the sculptures are nice as well. All three views are lovely.

Momisodes said...

What beautiful scenery. I love that you are able to post pics straight out of the camera. It wasn't until recently that I've been able to do so....with some pics taken with my new Nikon :)

Killara girl said...

lovely photos...i especially love your pots & those wonderful lemons...reminds me of our wonderful lemon tree when i was growing up!

Suburban Girl said...

I like those interesting sculptures behind the fountain.

Sherri@lavenderfields said...

I think your pictures look great both ways! What a neat fountain! I love Eva Gabor's quote! SO true! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week! Sherri@lavenderfields

Gattina said...

I prefer the non cropped picture. Strange statues !

Tammie Lee said...

each one of these is wonderful!

EG CameraGirl said...

It's great that you tell us what you've done to each photo. It's helps the rest of us stretch our wings.

Vixen said...

How fun is that poster edges one! I like that effect. May have to try it myself.

Linnea said...

Oh...I love the middle shot. The way it's cropped really brings out the interesting contrasts of the lines! Thanks for stopping by at my WW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails