Welcome to Small Reflections


"Nothing is ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duck photo source: Lisa's Chaos
I hope you enjoy your visit. If you're looking for something specific, check out the links to posts by category in my sidebar and down a ways. They'll assist with tracking down different types of posts found on each of my three blogs. You might also enjoy checking out the other sites: Sacred Ruminations, Blog Rolls, Bling & Blurbs, and Happily Retired Gal.

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday and Today's Flowers

Make Time for Small Reflections
Creative Photography #7 also features flowers.
This is my 2nd Mellow Yellow post
at Small Reflections but I've published 10 Mellow Yellow posts
previously at Happily Retired Gal.

Walking around my
neighborhood I've happened on
many yellow blooms.
Sharing a few here
in addition to my post
on another blog
...
earlier today
so you can enjoy them too
Hope they make YOU smile ;--)


Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in
Mellow Yellow Monday and Today's Flowers.

See also my Today's Flowers posts at Sacred Ruminations.

Small Reflections ... Smile Back

Thought for Today
"The flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size." Gertrude S. Wister

16 comments:

Sandee said...

I love the first one the best. The yellow, red and white. Awesome.

Have a mellow yellow Monday. Big hug. :)

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thanks for all the beautiful, yellow flowers!

Kahshe Cottager said...

How could you not smile with all of those sunny yellow flowers?

Anonymous said...

I like those minibananas, they look peculiar. I don't know if they're the same but I saw some minibananas at local store, first time in my life, while back. They must be for kids and models. :) Have a great rest of the week and happy MYM!

Teddy Westlife said...

Nothing better than yellow flowers :)

Dianne said...

they definitely made me smile

Tina said...

always love to see your pretty yellow flowers. you have so many!

Kayce aka lucy said...

your photos are truly lovely and inspiring. i must admit that i have been longing for your early days of blogging when your writing was more present :-) you have such beautiful things to say! perhaps they have just morphed into a different form :-)

Tarolino said...

These are such wonderful and uplifting pictures. Lovely lovely flowers in abundance. I wonder is this recent. I guess it is and i am really green with envy ... and that is the only truly green thing around here at the moment (apart from the evergreens).

Mom Knows Everything said...

I am so jealous that you have flowers out. It's snowing here today. :o(

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Thanks for your support to TODAY'S FLOWERS!
Hope you post wonderful flowers always!

Luiz

Anonymous said...

Definitely a smile! Thank You! They're very pretty!

kitten said...

I wish I could grow pretties like that!

Anonymous said...

Your surrounded by lovely creations! Wow! Enjoy the rest of this week! :)

Joyce said...

Thank you, Virginia, for sharing such cheery flower photos. They are especially appreciated by those of us who live in cooler climes. We may yet receive more snow this weekend!

Travis Cody said...

Love the little wildflowers. My folks are back at home after wintering in Arizona. They lost several plants due to the extreme cold we had this past season.

So my mom is all excited because she gets to plant new flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails